D-E-A-D

Darlene X
on 12/7/06 7:18 am - Maricopa, AZ
The forum is deaddddd............ Is anyone still alive out there???? I finished my Christmas cards today, so will be mailing them out tonight! YAY... I am so bored at work! Ohhh... we are getting pictures taken at Sears tonight, I can't wait to replace last years fat Sears pic's... I'll scan them and share them with you soon Ummm we have two 8 week old beagles living in our house... along with my 4 dogs, CRAZY!!!!!! Here are my pictures from setting up the Christmas tree: http://imageevent.com/endkennels/personalphotos/family/christmas2006 My SIL in the pictures, she might be shooting a commercial for our bariactric surgeon!! FUN! If her husband can't go, Im gonna go with her!! Ummm thats enough random blabbering for today.... Darlene 338/194/170
RebekaA
on 12/7/06 8:12 am - Inland Empire, CA
You guys are not to be trusted with tinsel! I like your tree!
Darlene X
on 12/7/06 10:20 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I know I know!!!!!!!!!!!! We are bad... the poor look on the puppies faces... and poor Bree was being tickled all over her face with tinsel... I didnt post the silly pictures where we tried to get the puppies in the swing with Bree & the tinsel! hahaha It was fun!!!
luckycat1
on 12/7/06 9:12 am - Cincinnati, OH
hey skinny--you all look great. man your sil does not look like she ever had a baby or surgery and neither do you! your tree is pretty. your pictures are so cute. that little nephew of yours is so cute! mj
Darlene X
on 12/7/06 10:23 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks MJ!!!!!!!!!!!! Katie was 1 year post-op when she got pregnant, she barely gained 10-15lbs during pregnancy, delivered a beautiful healthy baby girl... and now is back to her pre-pregnancy weight... like back to pre-pregnancy weight 1-2 weeks after delivery--- I hate her!!! LOL I only hope I can have a similar pregnancy haha... Katie looks amazing!!! Im so glad she will be shotting the commercial... Darlene
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/06 3:53 pm - Diamond Bar, CA
I haven't been on here in months a you look great!! Fantastic job! Your pictures are so nice I need to update my profile. I missed the new "MySpace" look bandwagon. I actually have a "MySpace" I wish I could just transfer it. Check it out www.myspace.com/mamacee
Darlene X
on 12/7/06 10:29 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Ahhh I can't view myspace from work-- it's blocked, for obvious reasons LOL. You should update your profile here, put a new pic up! Im sure there have been many changes!!!
jennb40
on 12/7/06 7:36 pm - Nashua, NH
You are right - this forum has been dead the last few days. I can only assume everybody is out shopping and getting ready for the holidays! You look amazing Darlene and your tree is very pretty. Thanks for sharing...Barbara
Darlene X
on 12/7/06 10:33 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah I imagine everyone is busy with the holidays... I guess I can't talk.. Ive been lurking and not posting anything! On the 15th we are leaving for Utah, so I won't be back posting till after Christmas.
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/7/06 9:39 pm - My Town, NH
It has been quiet lately. I know that between work, school and Christmas I'm swamped!!! I'm finishing my cards this weekend and they'll go in the mail on Monday. It's been such fun receiving cards from other Marchers. I love it! Your tree is gorgeous and you look amazing. We got our tree last night and let it fall overnight so that I can decorate it tonight. I'm so excited! The puppies are adorable and so is the baby! Your house will be so full this Christmas. Full of people, animals and love. Enjoy the day! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views