Weekly update

Sheryl J.
on 12/5/06 9:39 pm - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
Perhaps those who said I was making a big deal over nothing last week were right. I'm down to 141 now which is a loss of five pounds since last week. I'm having a lot of trouble figuring these things out. I'm not sure exactly what I did differently to lose the weight this week and gain so much last week. It's a mystery. I have made an effort to eat fewer simple carbs (done okay with pasta, bread and such but not so good with sweets). It's colder, so maybe I'm shivering it off Who knows! I'm just happy on a downward trend again. How did you do? 218/208/141/115 4'10"
robinsaxton
on 12/6/06 12:46 am - Columbia, MD
Yep, the downward move is much better! I am pretty much at a stand still. But that is the way it goes for me. A few weeks of nothing & then I drop 5-7 in a matter of a few days. I am glad the scale is moving again for you. Hugs, Robin
miminjoey
on 12/7/06 9:47 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo congrats on the 5 pounds!!! I guess that effort paid off!! Mimi I lost 3 pounds this week but I always loose about that at the end of my period so i don't think I can take credit for it Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views