My va-va-va-voom dress!

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/06 2:39 am - PA
For the first time in a long time I FELT PRETTY. We had two Christmas parties this weekend. I had so much fun and was not self conscious at all. There a couple of new pics on my profile. I love the satin and lace dress. I want to wear it EVERYDAY from now on. Just to think, I got one dress off the clearance rack and the other at old navy! I love being in regular sizes. I just want to run around and tell everyone about this surgery. Life is so different. Kathy
BabyRuth2u
on 12/3/06 3:35 am - Pittsburgh, PA
You look fantastic in both of them!!! WooHoo you! You are sexy and beautiful. I love the satin one too! I hope to look t hat good next week when we go to DH's work party. I looked around at a few dresses didnt find anything I liked. But did find a gorgeous red and black sparkly top and jacket that go together, will wear with black slacks. DH LOVED it on me. I'll def take pics. Life is so different isnt it? I have just been loving it so much more lately myself. Keep up the great work. You look MAHvelous!!
RebekaA
on 12/3/06 3:52 am - Inland Empire, CA
HOLY MOLY HOT MAMA!!! You are stunning! And so tiny! It must've been so fun to be able to strut on dh's arm looking like the "trophy wife" Way to go!
Darlene X
on 12/3/06 5:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap you look amazing!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVVVEEEEEE The Satin dress... it's gorgeous! Darlene
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/3/06 5:40 am - My Town, NH
Kathy, you are so beautiful! Both dresses are gorgeous and even more gorgeous because they are worn by you. I'm so glad that you felt good about yourself while wearing them. It is amazing shopping in regular stores. Enjoy every moment Hugs, Stephanie
Amy I.
on 12/3/06 6:34 am - KS
You are one HOT MAMA! Look at you you look FANTABULOUS! I am so jealous! I wanted to be at a certain weight by Dec. but it's not going to happen and I doin't look as good as you do.( I read your last enrty) Keep plugging along and wear that dress everywhere! Heck I think I would wear it around the house, to the grocery store, drop my kids off at school...... you get the idea. Great Job Kathy! Amy I
A_brand_new_me
on 12/3/06 8:10 am - NC
You look fantastic! PS) My parents are in G'ville. We visit about 4 to 5 times a year. Susan 5' 3 3/4" Lap RNY 3/23/06 242/231/140/135
ooh-lala
on 12/3/06 9:50 am - Great Bend, KS
Kathy, you look gorgeous! And your little girl is adorable. Glad you enjoyed yourself this weekend!
* Icemama *.
on 12/3/06 11:48 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Honey all I can say is WOW!!! Pretty Hot And Tempting.... you looking Phat girl! Steph
jennb40
on 12/3/06 9:02 pm - Nashua, NH
OK you are the official MARCHer's Poster Girl! Glad you had such a wonderful weekend and you look absolutely amazing! Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views