Celebrated too soon

Sheryl J.
on 11/28/06 10:58 pm - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
Well, I guess I shouldn't have celebrated being no longer obese, because I'm there again. After hovering at 143 for the past three weeks, I am now at 146. I'm not too happy about it. And I gained it all last week. What about last week? Well, on Monday I put my cat to sleep, on Wednesday I went to my aunt's funeral and Thursday was Thanksgiving. But I'm not making excuses. I know I made some bad choices and it's time to get back on track. How is everyone else doing? 218/208/146/115 4'10"
robinsaxton
on 11/28/06 11:28 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Felidae, I know its frustrating to have a gain, especially when we are working so hard to lose. And right now the losing is getting more difficult and is definitely slower. However, you can get right back on track. Sounds like you have a tough week last week. I am sorry for both of your losses. I hope that the rest of your holiday season holds joy and peace for you. (that sounds like a hallmark card, huh) I do hope that you will be encouraged and that things will get better for you. Hang in there. Me, I am doing okay. I am feeling really tired and sore. I slacked off of my exercise routine for about 3 weeks. Well, I am back at it this week and my fibromyalgia has really kicked in. In about a week I'll be feeling good again and my energy level will get back up there but for now I am just dealing with being extremely tired. Have a great day! Hugs, Robin
miminjoey
on 11/29/06 5:06 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I wouldn't worry too much about the 3punds, that could be simply water...or getting ready to start....however....I am so sorry you had such a rough week...that's alot for anyone...HUGS! Mimi
A_brand_new_me
on 11/29/06 7:22 am - NC
So sorry to hear about your losses. A rough week for sure. I wouldn't worry much, I bet they come right back off. I was freaking out the other day because I ate bad for 2 days and had a 2.8 lb gain. But it was gone the next day. Water probably. Hang in there. I "hit" goal this morning. I am worried I celebrated too soon today too. Susan 3/23/06 5' 3 3/4" 242/231/140/140
Shari B.
on 11/29/06 7:06 pm - Roseville, MI
Felidae, I understand your worry. I was at a plateau for 2 weeks and then went up/down with the same 2 pounds. When the plateau decided to break, I lost 7 pounds in a week. Let us know when your numbers move down again. So sorry to hear about all you went through last week. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hugs, Shari 340/216/170
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/29/06 10:49 pm - My Town, NH
So sorry for both of your losses. Keep your chin up regarding your weight loss. I know that my body responds to stress by hanging on to those pounds. I've always envied people who lost weight during stressful times. You'll get back on track and those pounds will disappear once again! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views