YAY YAY !!!!! Surgeons Visit!!!

Darlene X
on 11/28/06 3:41 am - Maricopa, AZ
IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I just got done with my 8 month follow up with the surgeon (Well a little over 8 months), not only am I down 142lbs, but I got my surgeons blessing to start TTC at 10 months post-op. He generally states to wait 12 months, but he said my weight loss has been awesome, all my blood work looks great, I can eat just fine and he would have no issue with us TTC early!!!! I am so excited for Jan 1st! Excited and also extremely nervous.... its hard to be 100% happy, because Im not sure where this next round of TTC will take us.... after 5+ years of infertility, Im trying not to get my hopes too high.... BUT YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah everything looked good, my labs were perfect... YAY Darlene
luckycat1
on 11/28/06 6:11 am - Cincinnati, OH
You should be excited. I am sure losing all of the weight will be of great help in getting pregnant. Good luck!
sparkles
on 11/28/06 11:24 am - North Richland Hills, TX
You're doing awesome!!! congrats!
miminjoey
on 11/28/06 9:48 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Wooo hoo I am so excited for you! I bet things will be a lot different this time around> I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/29/06 10:48 pm - My Town, NH
Darlene, congrats on great labs and a great follow-up visit. January 1st is one month away! We'll be sending you good thoughts as you work on expanding your family! - Stephanie
Shari B.
on 11/30/06 4:52 am - Roseville, MI
Darlene, Congratulations on the great visit/labs. The news on getting the early go ahead to work towards a baby is great news! I'll definately add you to my prayer list. That is so exciting! Hugs, Shari
Beckers
on 12/2/06 1:40 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Darlene- Congrats on the go ahead I know what its like to suffer with infertility, but now that you are HEALTHY (and still very young) I know this time around will be VERY different My heart and prayers are with you and EJ. Good luck! Rebecca 269/167/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views