Pictures posted of me in Maid of Honor dress for my sisters wedding next month

Sondra J. S.
on 11/27/06 1:52 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi family!! I have posted the pictures of me in my maid of honor dress that I will be wearing to my sisters wedding next month in Missouri, it is a size 13/14, just a very tad snug and I was strapped in there very tightly which is a good thing so that the girls were where they should be, or at least look like they should, lol.... Happy looking, lol. Sondra, 315/200ish/150ish
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/06 9:01 pm - PA
Holy cow! You have a figure like Jessica Rabbit!!! ( I hope you know who that is...) How in the world did you get to lose weight AND keep your boobs? and your waist is sooo tiny! I'm jealous and I am going to start looking for a corseted dress IMMEDIATELY! Kathy
RebekaA
on 11/28/06 1:56 am - Inland Empire, CA
WWWOOOOWWWWWeeee. Hot mama! you look awesome!!! Look at that teeny waist!!!! Way to go! I'm jealous, your arms don't even look flabby! You look gorgeous, you should be so proud of yourself when you walk down that aisle!
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/29/06 10:44 pm - My Town, NH
Sondra, you look beautiful! It's such a pretty dress and I hope you are proud of yourself for wearing a 13/14! Have fun at the wedding! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views