Boy do I have a lot to be thankful for.

Rick A.
on 11/26/06 2:27 pm - Far Northern, CA
Hi all, I had a great week and hope you all did also. Some of the high points for me was finally breaking the 200 pound barrier. On Saturday I weighed 198 pounds. That is less then I weighed in 8th grade. I also have lost more than 100 pounds since my surgery date. Next step is being overweight instead of obese. That should happen in the next couple of weeks if all goes well. I also lost 4 pounds this week. Not sure how that happened, but I wont complain. I am very greatful to all of the "Marcher's" for your encouragement and support. Thank you. Life is good, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/26/06 6:44 pm - My Town, NH
Rick, congrats on being below 200 pounds! What an accomplishment!!! Thanks for sharing with us and you'll be overweight before you know it. - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 11/26/06 11:20 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Woo Hoo My twin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to Onderland!!!!!!! I knew you'd be there soon, as we have kept pretty much similar pace!!! Big WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Darlene 338/196/170
RebekaA
on 11/26/06 11:43 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Yay for you! Welcome to Onderland!!!! Congrats on both accomplishments! You must feel awesome!!! Keep up the great work! Have a "onederful" day
Amy I.
on 11/27/06 9:57 pm - KS
Way to go Rick! It feels good to be down 100! Keep up the great work and welcome to ONERLAND Amy I 290/168/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views