NEW

.~ Kimberlina ~.
on 11/26/06 12:47 am - Macomb, MI
New pic in my profile with Post. Still terrified that this is all I will lose. Keep me in your prayers. thanks! K~ 273/188/145
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/26/06 2:29 am - My Town, NH
Kimberlina, You are looking gorgeous! I will continue to send you good thoughts. I am having a similar conversation with myself these days. I asked myself the question, "If I never lost another pound, would this surgery have been worth it?" The answer is yes. Sure, I would like to reach my goal. But if I don't, I'm healthier and happier than I was at 350 pounds. I look better too! Keep your chin up! - Stephanie
RebekaA
on 11/26/06 2:43 am - Inland Empire, CA
You look so cute! You're so tiny! You'll start losing again don't worry! ESPECIALLY if you're going to get a trainer! I can't wait to hear your progress then! Whoa look out! hang in there!
luckycat1
on 11/26/06 3:55 am - Cincinnati, OH
looking good! you will lose more. just work your tool and you will lose more. stay positive . MJ
Amy I.
on 11/26/06 6:02 am - KS
You look Great! I will pray for you if you will pray for me. We can lose more, right? Amy I
.~ Kimberlina ~.
on 11/26/06 8:31 am - Macomb, MI
I will pray for you hun! I heard we still will lose more, But we have to make sure we follow the RULES! PROTIEN, WATER, EXERCISE! HUGS K~
jennb40
on 11/26/06 8:50 am - Nashua, NH
You look great - I love your dimples! You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! They say we lose for 18 months - so you have 10 more months to go...inch by inch...pound by pound! Hang in there...us MARCHers on going to get through this - and TOGETHER! Barbara
miminjoey
on 11/26/06 2:11 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
can we say....HUBBA HUBBA!!!! woo hoo!!! Lookin good!!! Mimi
headparrot
on 11/28/06 12:54 am - Ponca City, OK
Allow me to add a guy's perspective of your latest pic......
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views