DOUBLE CENTURY CLUB!!!!!!

CherieG
on 11/25/06 8:52 pm - Collingdale, PA
Good morning everyone. I have been stalled again for a few weeks and tired of getting on the scale to see the same old number looking back at me. This morning though, I decided to give it a try. Boy am I glad I did. I have officially lost 200lbs!!!!! I am still in shock, still crying with excitement, and still trying to hold back from running upstairs and waking up my whole family to tell them. I don't know what we are going to do, but I see some type of celebration in line. Cherie G (Doing the happy dance)
BabyRuth2u
on 11/25/06 10:17 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
WoooHooo, that is fantastic! Congratulations! I say go wake them up! This is a big deal! Enjoy your day and yes definately do something to celebrate it!
CherieG
on 11/27/06 1:40 am - Collingdale, PA
Thanks Ruth Ann!!! Cherie G
Tamara L.
on 11/25/06 10:33 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
Woo-hoo!! Doing the happy dance for you! Don't worry about waking up your family--I woke my husband up to tell him for you (does that count?) How wonderful for you! We are celebrating with and for you! Tamara
CherieG
on 11/27/06 1:42 am - Collingdale, PA
Thanks so much Tamara!!! I can't believe you woke up your husband, though I did crack up when I read that. Hope he wasn't too upset. Cherie G
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/26/06 1:24 am - My Town, NH
Cherie, that is wonderful! Congratulations on losing 200 pounds. WOW! Definitely celebrate and enjoy the success you've worked hard for! - Stephanie
CherieG
on 11/27/06 1:45 am - Collingdale, PA
Thank you so much!!!! I still haven't decided yet, but a celebration is in the very near future. Cherie G
~ Stylz ~
on 11/26/06 2:02 am - North of Boston, MA
Congratulations to you Cherie!! Incredible results
CherieG
on 11/27/06 1:46 am - Collingdale, PA
Thanks so much!!!
Courtney B.
on 11/26/06 2:22 am - Lancaster, CA
That is so awesome! CONGRATS! Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???