Update for me!

MsKeara
on 11/24/06 10:13 pm - Baldwin, WI
Hello Everyone! I think it's been a couple of months since I last checked in. This whole website has gone through some major changes. I like it! It's going to take me forever to get all of my new "stuff" in the profile. I've already started so you will have to take a look and see what's shakin'. Things here are... well... I guess they are going okay. I finally have a date in which my divorce will be final. January 22, 2007 will be the first day of the rest of my life. I don't know exactly how I feel about that, but I guess I really don't have much choice in the matter. My mother is still here. As you may remember, she was diagnosed with Stage 4 renal cancer with mets in July. Her prognosis is poor. She was given 3-6 months at that time. You can do the math. I've very happy to report that she is still doing fairly well. Still no Hospice and she totally cares for herself. I cherish this time I have. Well... that's the short and fast of it. My blog has a more complete story of what's been going on if you are interested. I hope all is well! MsKeara
Tamara L.
on 11/24/06 11:55 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
Hello Ms Keara, I am so glad to hear an update from you and WOW! You are gorgeous and ravishing with your new self!!!! Your two little men are precious and the tat is cool--does it say WLS? Help me out? It's very tasteful...makes me want to get one! My thoughts and prayers are with you with your mom's health and with the untimely divorce. If I can be a friend in any way, I'm only an email away. I will be here to support you--I know it feels like you are being desserted by essential players in your life. Take one moment at a time and know that you have alot of people and sisters in this community (especially the Marchsters) that love and support YOU. God bless your journey, Tamara
MsKeara
on 11/25/06 7:58 pm - Baldwin, WI
Tamara! You look great! Thanks so much for your kinds words. You guys have always been a HUGE support. Thanks for everything! MsKeara
luckycat1
on 11/25/06 1:34 am - Cincinnati, OH
Hello, glad to see your mom in doing fairly well. I will keep you all in my prayers. Man you look awesome! Love the picture of you and your boys. MJ
Mary M.
on 11/25/06 2:16 am - Livonia, MI
Wow, what a year for you MsKeara! My prayers are with you and your family for your mothers comfort. Keep your chin up, Mary
miminjoey
on 11/25/06 5:04 am - Fort Bragg, NC
It is so good to hear from you!! You look wonderful! You and your family are still in my thoughts. Mimi
MsKeara
on 11/25/06 7:59 pm - Baldwin, WI
Hi Mimi! You look awesome (even without a butt)!! Thanks for thinking of me. MsKeara
RebekaA
on 11/25/06 6:33 am - Inland Empire, CA
Well geeeez--Hello HOT CHICK. Girl you look 20 years old! So young and fabulous! WTG!! I'm sorry to hear about all the sadness! I pray that you will have the strength to keep on getting thru what you need to do! Hang in there! Keep on taking care of yourself, you look wonderful! Rebeka
RebekaA
on 11/25/06 3:16 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Does your tatoo say "SXY" ???
MsKeara
on 11/25/06 8:02 pm - Baldwin, WI
Rebeka! Holy Smokes woman! You are absolutely stunning! You should have my tattoo... By the way... You are the best guess so far.... It says "Sexy". Keara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views