See your surgery

jennb40
on 11/24/06 6:55 pm - Nashua, NH
There is a web site....www.OR-live.com where you can go and see a live gastric bypass surgery or banding surgery. It takes about an hour and you may have to download RealPlayer if you don't already have it. It is actually unbelievable what they do inside our bellies! I saw the illustrations at the doctor's office, but this is the "real thing". Pretty interesting if you want to see it. You have to go into the archives and follow through until you find one - but they are there. They also have live presentations for upcoming dates that you can watch if you want. Anyway - go lurk unless you get queasy!
RebekaA
on 11/25/06 6:29 am - Inland Empire, CA
OMG, you are brave! I don't think I could watch!
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/25/06 7:27 pm - My Town, NH
Holy Gorgeous Girl, Batman!!!! Rebeka, you are looking beautiful. I love the new picture! Really gorgeous! Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 11/26/06 2:45 am - Inland Empire, CA
thanks darlin! back atcha!
robinsaxton
on 11/27/06 2:38 am - Columbia, MD
Rebeka I just wanted to say that I love your new avatar pic! You look amazing. I am a bit jealous of your hair, I had to cut my since it was so thin and brittle. But it'll grow back. You are beautiful. Hugs, Robin
RebekaA
on 11/27/06 8:54 am - Inland Empire, CA
Awww, THANKS Robin! Just don't look too closely, you'll notice all the FRIZZ! I like your new do. I've been wanting to cut my hair shorter lately--due to the crazy shedding problem. But it seems (maybe?) to be getting a little better!
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/25/06 7:24 pm - My Town, NH
Oh wow! Thanks for this link. I'm going to bookmark it and find my surgery when I have an empty stomach! I think it would be so interesting to see what they did to me. Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views