Christmas Card List..

Darlene X
on 11/21/06 10:30 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Ok so I got the Christmas card list!! YAY Thanks Trish for the cute card again hehehe... Here is my dilema... some people I recognize their names (Danni, MJ etc)... but others use an alias on here... so from looking at their real name I don't know who they are LOL. ie. Mama-Of-3 is Trish... but I wouldn't have known that perviously hahaha... I want to make my cards personal, but I can't figure out who some people are... anyone wanna help me? LOL
Mama-of-3
on 11/21/06 10:40 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Oh For crying out loud!!!!!! I should have done that too huh? DUH!!! It never even ocurred to me! =( Hmm..Alot of people emailed me directly to my real email therefore I dont really know either, but I did get some through this email which definetly comes up. Let me see if I can figure it out. I'll get back to ya! LOL Trish
miminjoey
on 11/21/06 11:05 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok I am hoping mine comes in the mail today....I went and bought my cards yesterday... i can't wait to send them out!....we should consider a secret pal for when 1 year anniversaries come up. Mimi
Mama-of-3
on 11/21/06 10:54 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
You got mail..........Internet mail....LOLOLOL
Darlene X
on 11/22/06 3:38 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sure... make fun of me... I mis-read something ONE time... hahahaha
jennb40
on 11/22/06 7:14 am - Nashua, NH
Maybe if you are willing Trish - we should put the call out to those who don't know about the Christmas Card caper and then you could just email the stragglers to us???? Or however you think....???? Thanks for doing this. Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 11/22/06 12:42 am - North of Boston, MA
I looked through Mama's friends list and patched them together, I think I have them figured out. Mama of 3 in Philly - Trish Tamara Lynn - Tamara Stylz - Karen Goozie - Laura M. Mays - MarJean Sheila A. - Sheila Hailey - Mollie Shari B. - Shari Jeani46 - Jeani Stephanie Smiles - Stephanie Kimbaby74 - Kim Darlene + EJ - Darlene Danni W - Danni Barbara in NH - Barbara Cherie G. - Cherie Kathy*** - Kathy Jannine Hairston - Jannine I don't have Mimi on the list, no one living in TX. Did you move?
miminjoey
on 11/22/06 2:45 am - Fort Bragg, NC
NO ok guys add me to the list and someone send me a list Mimi
Darlene X
on 11/22/06 4:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks for that!!! I'd like to know who Im writting to! hehe
Mama-of-3
on 11/22/06 7:46 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Awesome job!! Better than what I could have done. I always make things organized for myself but in the process I leave out important info! Grrrr.. In any case would you be willing to send out an email to anyone who wishes to join us? I'm having eye surgery Monday so I wont be on the computer all next week and we are leaving right after the football game tomorrow morning. I'm so sorry! I thought for sure everyone who wanted to be on the list would have emailed me weeks ago. =( Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views