I DID IT!!!

miminjoey
on 11/20/06 9:42 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I LOST >>>>>>>>>>>100 pounds>>>>>>>>>>>> yesterday I got on the scale and it said 178 when I got on again today it said 178 again so I know the weight was gone forever. I am now down, wait for it................137 pounds since my consult. I have gone from 315 to 178 in 1 year how freakin awsome is that!! I am now in a 12 which was my goal by Christmas and I am 11 pounds away from my goal, 11 pounds!!!!! I am thinking maybe I should go ahead and move that goal up (or down however you look at it) since apparently loosing more then 11 is going to be achievable. I thought if I could just hit 167 I would be the happiest person in the world...now I am thinking ok lets go for 160 once I hit that then well see. Yesterday my friend Scott reminded me once I have the skin removed that would take off another 15 pounds or so...wow that would put me at like 145 if I hit 160. I don't think, no I know, I have never been that small what size would that be for someone 5' 9" I'm still trippin over a 12, is it possible I could hit singel digits? man it's too early in the morning to be this excited!! Let's go exercise!! Hugs all! Mimi consult 315 surgery 278 today 178 tomorrow???
Rick A.
on 11/20/06 10:15 pm - Far Northern, CA
Mimi, Congratulations on your great success. You have done wonderful. You will probably be very close to your goal by the first of the year. Enjoy your new life and make the most of it. Life is good, Rick
miminjoey
on 11/20/06 11:08 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
OHHHH I hope so! Thanks so much! Mimi
Darlene X
on 11/20/06 10:51 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Mimi that is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look so amazing!!! Do keep in mind what your friend said about the skin... we have a tendancy to want to lose more and more weight, just because we have been overweight for so long... so dropping that goal number seems good... but maybe not very healthy--- you do have to take into account your carrying about 10lbs of skin.... you don't want to get to skin and bones under that! Im sure at your next surgeon appt they can evaluate you and give you an estimnate of how much skin, and where you want to be!!! You have done so great! Im so proud of you! Darlene
miminjoey
on 11/20/06 11:11 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
You are so right. I have an appointment coming up because I wanted to see my surgeon one last time before I move. I'll have to ask what he thinks I should do. Everyone keeps telling me I've lost enough, until they hear how much I still weigh. I forsure don't want to be one of those that have gone from one extreme to the other...I just want to look like an average normal person! Mimi
RebekaA
on 11/20/06 11:05 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Dayuuum! You rock! That is incredible! You have worked so hard and deserve huge Kudos! Looks like you're getting a great xmas gift! Wow 11#'s i can't even imagine! Savor this moment!!!
miminjoey
on 11/20/06 11:13 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Thanks so much...I can't imagine it either some times I get on the scale and just stare at it like waiting for the trick button to pop and give me my real weight. Man I can't wait to get home and be the same size as my 5 sisters.....something I have never been!!!
robinsaxton
on 11/21/06 12:33 am - Columbia, MD
Mimi, How wonderful!!! You are doing so well. Oh my goodness, you are going to get below your goal for sure! The possibilities are endless! Congratulations! Hugs, robin
jomamma
on 11/21/06 2:51 am - Palmdale, CA
WOW, that is incredible!!. 100 pounds in 8 months is amazing. Since surgery Ihave lost 83. But I count the 25 since my consult with surgeon. You have a really low goal set for yourself dont you? Im 5' 10" and Im shooting for 175-180. YOU are at my goal, GIVE IT TO ME!! I feel like Im carrying around 20 pounds of SH*&$TT in me right now, thats why I posted my constipation problem!! I know we shouldnt compare but ALL the Marchers are hitting their 100 mark and Im still 17 away and havent loss in 4 weeks. Poor poor me (HA HA) Great Job and keep up the hard work
Nadine O.
on 11/21/06 10:38 am - Baltimore, MD
Jo Ann, don't feel bad. I'm in the same boat as you. Our stats are about the same. I'm 5'9 and as of 2 weeks ago I have lost 80 lbs since surgery. 175-180 is my goal as well. We'll get there. Nadine O.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views