Give us some WOW's

Darlene X
on 11/20/06 7:31 am - Maricopa, AZ
I think we are lacking some WOW's... I know there must be a billion things great happening in our lives right now... so lets hear them!!! Darlene
kimbaby74
on 11/20/06 10:53 am - Western, KY
I'll go first... Today is my 8 month anniversary and I have lost...drumroll please...150 pounds! I'm down to a size 18 from a size 30 or bigger, and the 18s are getting lose! It feels great to be alive! I'm 19 pounds away from my doctor's goal and 59 pounds away from my personal goal. I'm hoping to meet my goal by one year. 15 pounds a month. Hopefully I can do it! Let's hear some more wows! Kim 359/209/150
Darlene X
on 11/20/06 10:53 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Kim!!! 150lbs is amazing!!!!!! That is such a great wow, your doing awesome!! Darlene
luckycat1
on 11/20/06 11:04 am - Cincinnati, OH
Let's see one the weight loss front. I was able to get my butt in a pair of size 14 pants at Lane Bryant--they were tight but I couldzip and button them. Funny thing is at JCPenny's I could fit a size 14 strech cords in the misses department go figure. I am down 150 pounds. I want to see onederland before the new year! . Oh and when I tell people how much more weight I want to lose (61 more pounds) I get this look like where are you going to lose it from or they will say you do not want to look too thin where you look sick. On the personal front: Just got offered a new job! Making for money and better advancement opportunities and it is only 12 minutes from my house! MJ
Darlene X
on 11/20/06 10:54 pm - Maricopa, AZ
WOO HOO MJ!!!!!!! I think it's about time you stopped going to Lane Bryant girl--- you have to give up the "fat girl" stores hehe....... I officially cut up my Avenue & Lane Bryant credit cards hehe. You will so be in onderland soon, your going so great! Darlene
RebekaA
on 11/20/06 11:20 pm - Inland Empire, CA
I know huh?! It was so intimidating to me to go somewhere BESIDES Lane Bryant after so many years. I thought they would kick me out of the "regular" store! lol
RebekaA
on 11/20/06 2:29 pm - Inland Empire, CA
This weekend we went to a toddler bday party at one of those inflatable bouncer places. Not only was I able to jump in there and bounce with my daughter without fear of bringing down the bouncer--I LOVED IT! 8 months ago I would've had to sit on the side lines like always and watch her play. 8 months ago when she got away from me, disappearing into a bouncer--I had to humiliate myself by asking my SKINNY friend to run in after her b/c my fat butt couldn't squeeze thru the tiny mouse hole entry!!! I wanted to die. But this wkend I had the time of my life! Not only that, but after a few bounces, I actually got on the "Dance Dance Revolution" game!!! (you know the one where you stomp on the foot pad to the music.) It's a workout, let me tell you! Preop it always looked like such fun, but there was no way I could've made such a spectacle of myself! But I couldn't get enough! I'm still flying high!!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/06 10:01 pm - PA
SHUT UP!!!! That EXACT SAME THING happened to me THIS weekend!!!!! My daughter was at a b-day party and I asked my hubby if he thought I could fit in the entry. He looked at me like I was crazy and said OF COURSE you can. So I tried it and had room to spare! I was running around like a fool in there. Jumping all over the place happy as can be. A week before my surgery - 8 months ago, my daughter's birthday party was at the same place. I sat on the sidelines and watched her play. I had to send in my little sister in to get her and some of the other little ones when they got stuck in the obstacle course. I wouldn't even dare try! How funny that we share the exact same wow moment! Kathy
RebekaA
on 11/20/06 11:01 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Kathy, NO, YOOOUUU SHUT UP!!! Are you my (skinny) twin That is too funny! It's awesome the way can change!
Darlene X
on 11/20/06 10:56 pm - Maricopa, AZ
That is a seriously awesome WOW!!!!!!! Plus you were out having fun, exercising... not sitting on the couch... you look so beautiful!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views