8 Months!!!

Darlene X
on 11/19/06 11:11 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Crap... doesn't it seem like just yesterday I was posting a 7 month update??? This year has been passing by so quickly I can't believe it. Where did all that time go? I figured I'd post a quick 8 month.... Well Im in to Onederland finally.... a nice milestone, and I wanted to get there before my next surgeon appt, which is next week. It seems a little surreal... me, weighing under 200lbs??? Im still having major mental issues LOL! I was at church yesterday and a lady I know said I looked so thin... I don't know what to say when someone say's something like that... Im not thin, I don't see myself as thin... I get embaressed when people make comments on my weight... I just want to hide. All I can see is big thighs and a fat tummy.... Im not thin, Im not skinny... I never have been... I think the last time I was under 200lbs was probably around age 12.... Ive always been fat, thats me... I don't know how to handle being normal. Im counting down to January 1st... not long now before we can try getting pregnant again... if I get pregnant then no matter what happens, even if I gain everything back... this journey will have been so worth it.... Anyway I don't wanna ramble much cause Ive posted a lot lately.... just wanted to post on my 8 month surgerversarry. Darlene 338/198/170
Mama-of-3
on 11/20/06 6:25 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Darlene, You look great and you are totally normal! Your mind will catch up to all the new changes soon enough. Good luck with your new (hope to be in the near future) extension of your family. I really hope you get pregnant! Having a child is incredible! Happy 8th Month!! Trish
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/20/06 6:27 am - My Town, NH
Happy Happy Surgiversary to you! It must feel great to be under 200 pounds! You've had amazing progress. Congratulations to you. Time does seem to have moved so quickly! I'm almost 9 months out. Wow! By the way, you ARE skinny! And looking gorgeous! - Stephanie
luckycat1
on 11/20/06 12:00 pm - Cincinnati, OH
You look amazing! I had a friend that had the surgery when she got pregnant she only gained 25lbs and ended up losing 40 after she had her baby girl! Congrats on all of your sucess MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views