Mama of 3....?????

jennb40
on 11/20/06 1:29 am - Nashua, NH
Are we still on for the Christmas card exchange? How many names did you get and do you think you need to repost incase someone forgot to send their name? Just wondering!!!! Barbara
CherieG
on 11/20/06 4:48 am - Collingdale, PA
Hi Barbara, I'm not Mama of 3, but I just got the list in the mail from her today. There are a total of 17 names on it, including myself, so really 16 people. Cherie G
Mama-of-3
on 11/20/06 6:20 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Barbara, I mailed everyone's list to them via REAL MAIL! =) That way I could get in my Thanksgiving cards to you all also! If you didn't get it today look in the mail for it tomorrow. =) Trish I guess if anyone else wants to get on the list they may have to post on the board?? I think we got everyone in though!
Darlene X
on 11/20/06 6:24 am - Maricopa, AZ
What e-mail did you use for me? So far I haven't recieved anything..
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/20/06 6:29 am - My Town, NH
Trish, I received my list in the mail today along with your lovely card! Thank you, thank you for putting this together for us. It will be such fun to mail cards to Marchers. - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 11/20/06 7:26 am - Maricopa, AZ
Oh DUH!!!!! REAL MAIL hahahaha... I should read huh??????
luckycat1
on 11/20/06 10:24 am - Cincinnati, OH
Mama-of-3 in Philly thanks for the pretty card and thanks for sending out the list . MJ
Shari B.
on 11/20/06 7:11 pm - Roseville, MI
Trish, I received my list and nice card. That was so sweet of you to send the card. I can't wait to send and receive more cards from/to the Marchers! Shari
miminjoey
on 11/20/06 9:12 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo will have to check my mail...I don't get much in there, I can't wait!! Mimi
jennb40
on 11/21/06 6:22 am - Nashua, NH
Thanks Trish for the nice Thanksgiving card - I got mine today. Thanks also for getting it all together...this will be fun! Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views