Blushing WOW...LOL

Mama-of-3
on 11/16/06 9:53 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Ok, so the other night my husband and I go to the monthly football booster meeting. The next day Brytnee comes home from school and says that Joe something or other comes up to her in class and yells. BRYTNEE I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR MOM! Ok...so now i'm laughing. She said he asked her if I was wearing blue sweats (which I was) and he tells her "Your mom is HOT!" ok....now i'm laughing again. She said he went on and on about how pretty I was. Hmmmmmmmm..ok, very nice to hear but kinda embarrasing ya know? LOL I kept asking her if maybe he had the wrong mom in mind, but nope! He described me and my husband. HAHAHA I must admit that it is flattering hearing something like that being said, but when it comes from a kid that could be yours...kinda weird! LOL My son told me that a senior on the team just recently told him how awesome I looked. It's amazing to me that even kids notice a difference!! So...not a life changing WOW but still a wow for me. It's really the first time that a teenage boy (aside from my son) tells me i'm lookin' good. =) AND the FIRST TIME I can actually say THANK YOU without discounting the comment like I would have done a year ago.
Darlene X
on 11/16/06 10:58 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Ummm I think that officially makes you a MILF.... Ok I don't like that term, but ya know what I mean haha. I would so be flattered by that !!! That is awesome!! And you are a serious babe, so Im not surprised... Hubby better keep an eye on you with those teenage boys hahaha Darlene
RebekaA
on 11/17/06 1:53 am - Inland Empire, CA
LOL! wow what a compliment when you're turning little teenage heads! uh-oh Darlene's right, guess you have to change your name to "MILF-of-3" now!
robinsaxton
on 11/17/06 3:10 am - Columbia, MD
That's pretty cool! It's not everyday that a TEENAGER give an adult a compliment of any kind and that one was a great compliment. Enjoy the moment.
miminjoey
on 11/17/06 11:51 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
ROFL!!! That is too cute!!! reminds me of that video/song ....Stacey's Mom.....I think it is. Way to go you HOT MOMMA!!! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/18/06 6:20 pm - My Town, NH
Now the term "hot mama" really fits! You do look amazing and I'm so glad others are telling you that. It is a huge compliment when a teenager notices!!! You go girl! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views