Numbness in foot and leg???

xJanellex
on 11/17/06 8:18 am - santa monica, CA
Help...I've been having numbness in my foot and lower leg for about a week or two. Does this have to do with vitamin issues? Has anyone else experienced this? It's mostly in my right foot/leg but I seriously feel like I drag my feet more when I walk lately. What gives? I called and left a messgae with my surgeon and scheduled an appt. with my family dr. for Monday but Im worried. Janelle Lap RNY 3/2/06
Shari B.
on 11/17/06 11:15 am - Roseville, MI
Hi Janelle, I was experiencing this some a few months ago. My surgeon increased my B-12 injections from once a month to twice a month. It seems to have helped. I think it's still best that you check with your surgeon and get it checked out. Just wanted to let you know that it appears to have been a B-12 shortage for me. Try not to worry too much. Have a good weekend! Shari
Darlene X
on 11/17/06 10:48 pm - Maricopa, AZ
neuropathy.... Can be caused by lack of B-12.... are you taking B-12 suppliments?
miminjoey
on 11/17/06 11:46 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I couldn't tell you I have extremely bad veins in my legs so I have always had this problem and if I do not get enough fluid I have this problem, but I also get seriouse swelling along with it...so doesn't sound like we have the same issue. Glad you made an appointment. I hope it is not anything more then lack of vitmains. let us know. Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/18/06 6:24 pm - My Town, NH
Janelle, I hope your appointment goes well on Monday. I don't have any words of wisdom but just wanted to tell you that you look amazing! Good luck! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views