8 month pics

miminjoey
on 11/16/06 1:27 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
ok I put up 4 new pics 1 at 2 months compared to 1 at 7 months and then 2 in my new size 11/12 jeans...which by the way I bought 3 pairs of size 12 yesterday. I was hoping to be a 12 by Chrsitmas, I guess it came early! If I could take of this skin I would be a 10 easily. By the way thanks everyone for all the comments about the extra skin nice to know I am not he only one going bonkers over it! Mimi
Sheila A.
on 11/16/06 4:14 pm - Thermal, CA
Good for you Mimi, you look so great! Don't you feel so much younger too, I do and I love that part of the weight loss. I felt so old always aching and in pain. I am so grateful for this second chance. Congrats on the size 12, I hope I can get there before the end of the year. Sheila
Darlene X
on 11/16/06 10:54 pm - Maricopa, AZ
You look so awesome, and so tiny!!! You skinny thing!!! How much more do you want to lose? (Apart from that skin hehe) Darlene
robinsaxton
on 11/17/06 3:06 am - Columbia, MD
Mimi you look fantastic! I am so happy for and proud of you. Keep up the good work girl. Hugs, Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/18/06 6:15 pm - My Town, NH
WOW! What a change! You look gorgeous and I think my butt must be wherever yours went. Keep it up skinny woman! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views