New Convenience Food Find!

ooh-lala
on 11/15/06 9:56 am - Great Bend, KS
Tonight at the grocery store I ran across Jennie O prepared stuffed turkey breasts in the meat case. There are two breasts in a vacuum-sealed pack you simply put in the microwave for three minutes. I bought the traditional stuffing turkey breast. The other selections were broccoli and cheese and maple glazed. One of the traditional breasts has 260 calories and 35 grams of protein and 7 grams of fat. I could eat only half of it so I will get 4 meals out of one package! The broccoli and cheese came in at 230 calories and 34 grams of protein. I don't remember the stats for the maple glazed breast. For a pop-in-the-microwave-when-you-are-in-a-hurry meal, I think the stats look pretty good. It tasted great to me! Just wanted to share. Oh, the package costs $5.00. I'm pleased with $1.25 a meal! Laura 381/249/175?
luckycat1
on 11/15/06 10:12 am - Cincinnati, OH
sounds yummy. I am always looking for something different to eat. Just curious what store did you find those at? MJ
ooh-lala
on 11/15/06 10:13 am - Great Bend, KS
I found it at Walmart. Laura
Melissa P.
on 11/15/06 10:16 am - Aurora, IL
Thanks Laura. I mainly eat convenience food, and can't eat a whole lean cusiene, so I waste a lot. I will try them!
luckycat1
on 11/15/06 10:28 am - Cincinnati, OH
thanks--I was going to make a trip tomorrow to Wallyworld so I will look for them.
Darlene X
on 11/15/06 12:12 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Ive seen them before but never tried them... maybe I will on your reccomendation.
miminjoey
on 11/15/06 9:57 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo Laura!!! Thanks so much...with the move coming up and not having to cook real meal it will be nice to have something that is a real meal without all the hard work. Plus it last 4 meals, you can't beat that!! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views