Who the heck is that??!?

RebekaA
on 11/15/06 3:41 am - Inland Empire, CA
All right all you beautiful people who have updated your avatar/message board pics! You are throwing me for a loop! Today for example--Sheila, Robin S, Stylz, just to name a few. Hot new hairstyles, new hair colors--I look at the post and the pic and I'm like "Who is this Marcher???" I have to go back to your profile to see your "before" pic to realize it's the person I've been chatting with all these months! At least Mimi's pic flashes her old and new so I can tell it's still her! LOL. Just wanted to say you were all beautiful BEFORE, but are now even more so. It's wonderful to see everyone doing so great! you inspire me and I'm so glad to have all of you to go thru this with. LOOKIN GOOD EVERYBODY! Happy Hump Day!
Darlene X
on 11/15/06 4:08 am - Maricopa, AZ
I know!!! The same thing happens to me.... when Ruth changed her picture to the Christmas one... I had to take a double look at her name, cause I was used to seeing a certain picture beside-- now I always have to look at names instead of the pictures. Darlene
(deactivated member)
on 11/15/06 6:06 am - PA
SPEAKING OF WHICH... You need to change your avatar pic too. You look so different now. Just gorgeous! Kathy
RebekaA
on 11/15/06 9:41 am - Inland Empire, CA
You're so sweet! Thanks!!! LOL, I know, I have to fine a new one. Funny thing is, that pic was some 40#'s ago and I think I look the same! I see the difference in other pics of course--but not so much that one. Weird huh?!
~ Stylz ~
on 11/15/06 9:21 am - North of Boston, MA
lol you sound like the people at work.. OMG I didn't recognize you!! its great being a "new" person. Where are your updates lady?? inquiring minds wanna see
RebekaA
on 11/15/06 9:46 am - Inland Empire, CA
I know, I'm behind! Too lazy and boring--nothing interesting or new to report... "ate more protein today, stalled again, haven't lost weight all month...blah blah blah" boooooring so I haven't updated! Maybe I'll invent exciting stuff to post! haha. You never know...stay tuned
robinsaxton
on 11/16/06 12:53 am - Columbia, MD
Aww, thanks Rebeka. It took me months to figure out how to get my pic small enough to use as an avatar, I don't know if I'll ever figure out how to flash the pics. (The first avatar I had up was a total fluke, I have no idea how I was able to get it on there. LOL) Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/18/06 6:05 pm - My Town, NH
I do the same thing! It is so inspirational to go back and figure out who that incredible looking person is that posted. Everyone looks amazing and is doing so well! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views