Skin?

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/06 10:59 pm - PA
My dermatologist hated that about me. She said she went to medical school and stuff to be allowed to pick. All the rest of us were bandits. Hehe.
Melissa P.
on 11/15/06 10:11 am - Aurora, IL
I am not having as many problems, but i know I will wiant ps on my arms, boobs, and tummy.
kimbaby74
on 11/15/06 12:57 pm - Western, KY
Yep, I'm with ya on the skin issues. I just can't imagine that since I'm this self conscious about it, how I'll feel when I'm at goal. My upper arms and thighs are the worst. I was sitting on the bed the other night with my knee up and my thigh looked very wrinkly. I told my husband I looked like a shar-pei puppy, only not as cute! My arms are finally small enough that when I was at the doctor today, they used a regular sized blood pressure cuff! That excited me! I've said that I wouldn't get ps because I hated when I had rny. However, as obsessed as I am with the skin now, I can't imagine how it will end up. Of course, I have not done any type of regular exercising. I have bought the DVD "Turbo Jam" but haven't received it yet. I also met some women tonight who told me about a yoga class that meets at a local church and we're talking about doing it together. It's pretty cheap and you don't have to be a member to do it. So I'm stoked! Ok, I've rambled! Kim
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/18/06 6:02 pm - My Town, NH
Mimi, I think I am going to need every type of plastic surgery that has been invented and probably some surgeries they haven't come up with yet! When I look at all my ugly skin, I try to remind myself to just breathe and take one day at a time. I will be another 9 months before I can have a PS referral so I need to try to be patient. Ugh! Not one of my virtues for sure! At least we can all freak out together. - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views