Weekend Trip..

Darlene X
on 11/13/06 11:01 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Sorry I didnt post yesterday...... My Birthday weekend was a blast! Magic Mountain was awesome, but busy!!!! Hubby fit on all the rides, and walked like no other and didnt get tired, or have to sit down every 5 minutes... it was amazing to see him stand an hour to go on a ride! I convinced Hubby to do one of those antique western photo things... so I have to post our picture when I get it scanned, it was fun! I took lots of pictures and will get those online soon. Eating wasn't so great, we did have a nice healthy salad for dinner at the park, but hamburger & some fries for lunch... I didnt eat any bun, just meat, cheese & bacon.. but I could have skipped the fries.... as a Birthday treat we shared a caramel apple--- which all in all isn't the worst thing I could eat cause they really have very little caramel on them.... boy the Funnel Cake looked awesome... I didnt eat any! YAY Our Hotel was so nice, a huge comfy bed! It was a long weekend and wasn't so restful, but so much fun!!! I posted a little more details in my blog. My body is torturing me and holding out at 201lbs grrrrrrrrrrrr.... Darlene 338/201/170
jennb40
on 11/13/06 11:36 pm - Nashua, NH
Hey Darlene...sounds like you had a great weekend. I am glad you had such a nice weekend and a great birthday. Just think - you couldn't have had this much fun last year! And it sounds like your eating choices were not so bad...sorry EJ got sick though! Glad you are back home safe, sound and tired! Barbara
robinsaxton
on 11/14/06 4:13 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Darlene. Sounds like the weekend was quite fun. I am sure it was great for both you and hubby to be able to keep up with each other with no problems. I think your food choices were good. Just think what they would have been 9 months ago! You are doing so well. I am sure you'll be seeing wonderland any day now!! Hugs, Robin
Shari B.
on 11/14/06 10:15 pm - Roseville, MI
Hi Darlene, It sounds like you had a great trip. Isn't it great to be able to keep up at places like amusement parks now? I was just thinking that this time last year when I started Christmas shopping I was either walking with a cane or having to use a ride on cart to get around. It will be so great this year to walk the malls freely! Have a great day! Shari 340/223/170
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/18/06 5:58 pm - My Town, NH
Darlene, what a great celebration you had! It sounds as if you had more to celebrate than your birthday. Congratulations on your birthday AND all of your success. I'm glad you enjoyed the amusement park! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views