Stick with it Sunday!!!!

BabyRuth2u
on 11/12/06 5:10 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi everyone, I wanted to post today because I'll be working for the next few weeks. On a temp assignment for anywhere from 2 to 5 weeks they said. It'll be 8:30 to 5;30, so I won't be here for my morning reading/posting. I know for me its going to be tough working and getting motivated to go to the gym at night, but I am recognizing that and am going to work on that this week to see to it that I do go!!! It is funny how things happen, or as they say prayers are answered. I have been going crazy with not working. As Ive said before I want to work, but dont. At least not full time. So this temp thing has been working out. A few days here, a few weeks there. Then I have some time off. I needed to be working now though I've been antsy at home lately and snacking. I lose weight better when Im busy and not sitting around and thinking about food!!! So I am looking forward to that. I will just have to do the gym at night like it or not. Im sure once I set my mind to it I'll like it. I plan on having my clothes ready to go for tomorrow and go after work. So for the week, try to set goals for exercise and follow through with them. That is my plan. To decide which times are best and committ to them. There really are no excuses, unless in dire emergency of course. So get out there and do your thing and enjoy!!! I'll check posts at night when home. Hope you all have a great week!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views