New picture

Amy I.
on 11/12/06 3:53 am - KS
I love everyones new pictures! They are great! So I posted a new one as of today. I weigh 170 and am feeling great! If you haven't updated in awhile do it NOW! I want to see you! Amy I
BabyRuth2u
on 11/12/06 4:59 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Great pics. Love the family one 170 wow, wtg, keep it up, you look fantastic
Amy I.
on 11/12/06 11:40 pm - KS
Thanks Ruth Ann. My kids and husband are everything to me! I love your new pic. I wish I could do that! Have a great day! Amy I
~ Stylz ~
on 11/12/06 5:30 am - North of Boston, MA
Look at you fitting into size 10 jeans!! lookin great girl!
Amy I.
on 11/12/06 11:45 pm - KS
Thanks, They are snug but HECK there ON! Amy I
Mama-of-3
on 11/12/06 10:10 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Amy You have the most BEAUTIFUL eyes EVER! I wish I had your eyes. You look awesome too!! Trish
Amy I.
on 11/12/06 11:49 pm - KS
You know, I never even noticed my eyes until I lost weight. I think that my chubby checks hide them. SO Thanks! You are doing a great job. And those kids of yours are beautiful! (handsom) Amy I
jennb40
on 11/12/06 7:13 pm - Nashua, NH
Listen you new "Poster Woman for the Military Lockers"....you look wonderful! Those blue jean shots sure are fine!!!! No joking - you are doing great...so proud for you! Barbara
Amy I.
on 11/12/06 11:57 pm - KS
I was waiting for you to put your two cents in! I don't know about a "Poster Woman" I still have 35 more to lose! I am getting there, though! I love those WWII pin ups. Maybe I could get Ruth Ann to cut and paste me in one, I would send it to my HUBBY.( she has to work this week so maybe no time) You need a new picture... please I bet you look great! Thanks sooo much, I can always count on everyone here for an ego boost. Amy I
funnygirl
on 11/13/06 1:34 am - Clayton, DE
Hi Amy...great pics..I show horses too...I had WLS in March of this year and have lost 104 pounds...you look great keep up the good work...will have to update my profile to show my horses too...husband barrel races and I show Western Pleasure... TTYL Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views