Past few weeks

trohal
on 11/11/06 11:06 pm - Grafton, OH
Hi all: I know i do not post very often I seem to keep so busy since I have been losing weight and not wanting to just sit on my bucket . But the last few weeks I have noticed such a change in the loss . I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to my next goal of losing 100lbs. seems like I get on that scale and its up 2 down one. Down 2 up one !! I have gone back to soup even to try and pu**** to that mark I am only 4 lbs away !!! but tomorrow i will be 6 !!! I have increased my time on my treadmill and gazzel (daily) and work with weights a few times a week. Just seems those last few lbs to my next goal is never going to happen !! Let alone the next 50lbs i still have to drop . Ok just needed to vent a little its so hard to accept it slowing down when we are so use to it just falling off. Not to mention dealing with the fact we can all eat more to !. But I am going to WIN this battle !! I WILL WIN I WILL WIN I WILL WIN . HEHEHE think that will help? The battle in my head Have a great Sunday all and thanks for reading my vents ! Teresa
BabyRuth2u
on 11/12/06 5:01 am - Pittsburgh, PA
It is tough, so many of us are with you on the slow movingn weight and being able to eat more. But I WILL win is the attitude you need. We need to keep motivated, keep going to the gym and keep watching what we are eating. Yes it seems its going to take us longer to get to goals now, but we can do it! Keep up the good work, it will come. YOU CAN WIN!! YOU WILL WIN!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/18/06 5:50 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Teresa. It is indeed frustrating! Sometimes I feel like I have soooo much more weight to lose and that it will never happen. You're right, though. We can win. We can still make the choices that will allow us to continue to lose weight. It's just slow as molasses...and I can't even eat molasses anymore! Keep your chin up! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views