8 Months Post-Op!

Stephanie Smiles
on 11/9/06 7:52 pm - My Town, NH
Good Friday morning friends! I have posted 8 month post-op pictures in my profile and updated my blog as well. My bariatric program follows-up with patients at 1 month, 4 months, 8 months and 1 year so I did have my 8 month visit last week. My labs were great and they were pleased with my progress. The most amazing thing for me is the before and after picture at the bottom of my profile. Wowza! Thanks to my MARCHer family for all of your support over the last 8 months. I know I wouldn't be sane without each of you! Hugs, Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 11/9/06 8:43 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
You look great. Keep up the good work. Congrats.
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/10/06 9:22 am - My Town, NH
Thanks very much Ruth Ann, our exercise motivator! Keep on motivating us to move please! - Stephanie
CherieG
on 11/9/06 8:46 pm - Collingdale, PA
Wowza is right!!! You look fantastic!!!! Keep up the great work and congratulations on your loss so far. Cherie G
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/10/06 9:22 am - My Town, NH
Thanks Cherie! Congrats to you as well. - Stephanie
Amy I.
on 11/9/06 9:21 pm - KS
Stephanie, you LOOK GREAT! What a great before and after! And just think.... it gets even better! Have a great 8 month post-op day! Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/10/06 9:23 am - My Town, NH
Thank you, Amy! Thanks for keeping me motivated. - Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 11/9/06 9:52 pm - Remington, VA
Stephanie!!!! You look awesome! Are you sure you're not at goal already!? Honestly girl! Kirsten
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/10/06 9:25 am - My Town, NH
Thanks, Kirsten! You look gorgeous too. Goal is a long way off, but I'm glad I look closer to it than I have in many, many years! - Stephanie
jennb40
on 11/9/06 9:52 pm - Nashua, NH
Stephanie, not only are you beautiful on the outside...but you are beautiful on the inside. You are such great support to each and every one of us on this MARCHer's forum...you always have such nice, encouraging and supportive things for all who post here and we are so LUCKY to have you in our group! Your transformation is amazing and you look wonderful! Keep up the good work. Have a great time in London, be safe and enjoy all your new found freedoms! Hugs to you...Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views