NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Darlene X
on 11/9/06 12:19 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I uploaded a few new pic's to my profile. 1 of EJ as The Hulk for halloween. 3 Of me and my new outfit for church! 2 Of EJ Enjoy Darlene
RebekaA
on 11/9/06 1:02 pm - Inland Empire, CA
YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! EJ makes a great hulk! What a great costume! He's a real ham isn't he? His pose on the "butt shot" cracked me up. You guys look awesome! My dh also had RNY, he's 3 mo. ahead of me. It's great to have them for support! Congrats on the co-successes
Darlene X
on 11/9/06 1:40 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Oh my gosh YES, he is such a huge ham hahaha... he wouldnt pose seriously! I so did not know that about your hubby--- very cool to see another RNY Couple hehehe
jennb40
on 11/9/06 7:34 pm - Nashua, NH
Are those the new "Target" shoes you are sporting?!!! You look amazing - thanks for sharing the pics! Kudos to EJ for the Hulk outfit! He is looking great also! Barbara
Darlene X
on 11/9/06 10:37 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Actually no, this picture was taken before the shoe shopping incidence... these are an old pair I found a long time ago, they are too big now-- I never much liked them, but you wear what you can find right
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/9/06 7:47 pm - My Town, NH
WOW! You both look soooo good! You are so pretty. The Hulk is lucky to have you! I hope you feel as beautiful as you look. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Stephanie
Darlene X
on 11/9/06 10:38 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Aww Stephanie, thank you so much!
BabyRuth2u
on 11/9/06 8:42 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Wow, you look amazing Darlene! Good for you. Keep it up. EJ makes a great hulk, cool costume. Have a good day.
Darlene X
on 11/9/06 10:40 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Miss Ruth!!!!! Thank you! I forgot to tell you, when I was shoe shopping the other day I tried on several boots and thought of you! Hubby loves boots, but I didnt find any I liked... so i'll keep looking
BabyRuth2u
on 11/9/06 11:45 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
LOL, I thought of you when shopping yesterday too. I was at Walmart and they had all these boots hanging off a rack in the isle and I checked them out of course and I saw some size 11's and thought of you! LOL Keep looking, you'll find ones you like and they'll look great. Again you look amazing in your pic. I had to go look at it again. How tall are you? I forget for sure, but think you said like 5'10". You look so skinny!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views