Exercise excuse

jennb40
on 11/8/06 7:35 pm - Nashua, NH
On Monday and Wednesdays we go to the Y and while hubby is on the treadmill, I do the water aerobics. So last night I didn't want to do ANY exercise at all...just didn't want to do it. So my excuse to my hubby????.....I don't want to go to water aerobics tonight because it is RAINING outside.....go figure????? DUH....like raining would matter right before you bounce into a pool full of water! So I am sorry my excuse worked because today I wish I had gone. It is going to be a nice day today after it dries up, so I must do chicometrics tonight! I hope you guys are doing better...and try not to use rain as an excuse when you are going to water aerobics!!!!! Barb
BabyRuth2u
on 11/8/06 9:10 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Shame Shame shame on you Barbara, we lashes with a wet noodle I say! LOL Hey, some days we just don't feel like it and we find any excuse we can. it happens. We just need to not let it happen continually. I didn't get to the gym or any other type of exercise yesterday either. I was dragging butt in the morning and then Dave called to go to the doctors so I had my excuse, that kept me busy running with him the rest of the day. I could have taken my butt to the gym early evening when he snoozed for 2 hours after we got back but I didn't. This morning I'm off with my mother to return my too big undies and get smaller ones. WooHoo LOL And probably look around for some Christmas shopping. Need some decorating stuff and maybe start some actual shopping. Ya think? Its going to be here before I know it. Dave has class to teach tonight, so I'll have plenty of free time later when Mom and I are back, so might do a late day gym. We shall see. But I'm sure I'll try to make some type of excuse like I walked alot shopping today. LOL Anyways, have a great day, and keep dry!! Wouldn't want those raindrops getting you wet before you get in the pool. *HUGS*
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/8/06 10:36 pm - My Town, NH
Surely you understand that you will melt if you get caught in the rain? Sugar melts, you know! The only reason you don't melt in the pool is because of the added chlorine. Okay, so a scientist I am certainly not. I didn't go to the gym this morning either. I was so wiped out that I went to bed last night at 9:00 p.m. and didn't wake up until 7:00 a.m. It is easy to make exercise excuses. I still have those days. The good news is that I have other days where I do keep my exercise promises to myself. You have those too! Keep your chicometrics promise to yourself and you'll be right back on track! Hugs, Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 11/8/06 11:01 pm - Columbia, MD
At least your excuse was more creative than the ones I've come up with. Usually my only excuse is that I want more sleep or I am tired. The trouble with that excuse is that I know I will feel more energized after I work out! I did manage to get in my strength training yesterday. I am not doing as much cardio lately. I gotta get my butt moving! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views