OT: California Here I Come!!!!!!!

Darlene X
on 11/8/06 7:05 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok, so for my Birthday Hubby is taking me away this weekend... It was a secret until I guessed hahaha... well he hinted a few things, and said I had one guess... if I was right he would tell me, and I guessed right. I have only been to California 3 times... silly cause we are so close. 1st time was just to swap planes at LAX, second was Palm Springs for the day-- I don't count that one, and 3rd was when I visited my friend in Santa Cruz earlier this year... I have NEVER been to Disneyland... I always dreamed as a kid.... well he planned to take me to Disneyland, but seeing I found out and he hadn't bought the tickets yet, I got to choose... I decided on Magic Mountain/Six Flags cause I want some scary thrill rides... and I can do Disneyland when we have kids, or another time... there are rumors of Six Flags closing... so I may not get a chance... We are driving over Friday after work, staying the night with EJ's Aunt in Agoura Hills, spending all day (My Birthday) at Six Flags, then we will do dinner, and are staying Saturday night at a nice hotel in Agoura Hills (I have some fun lingerie for that evening hehehe)... then back home Sunday!!! I am sooo excited I can't believe it... I can't wait to go, and not worry about fitting in rides--- Hubby is 273lbs right now, and slightly nervous about it, but I think he will be fine. I don't have to worry about going and having Hubby only last walking for 5 minutes-- he can walk with the best of them now hehe. Anyone in CA wanna come hang out at Six Flags on Saturday?? hehehehe Darlene
Laura A.
on 11/8/06 8:25 am - Manteca, CA
Hi Darlene... You know what.....a bunch of Cali OH'ers just went to Six Flags last Saturday. Go to the California board and look for their picture posts..... Laura A.
robinsaxton
on 11/8/06 10:06 pm - Columbia, MD
Oh some days I really miss CA! You will certainly enjoy it. What a great birthday surprise. That hubby of yours is sure a good catch, but you already knew that! I know you will have a great time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (early)!!! Hugs, Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/8/06 10:30 pm - My Town, NH
What a great birthday present! I hope you ride every single scary ride they have and enjoy every moment! Happy, happy birthday! Hugs, Stephanie
luckycat1
on 11/9/06 11:57 am - Cincinnati, OH
Have a safe trip. Happy Birthday! MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!