WDYET??? *** Wednesday ***

Darlene X
on 11/8/06 3:49 am - Maricopa, AZ
So my menu yesterday changed slightly... I posted about the car accident, and turning around to get dinner instead of waiting 2-3 hours in traffic..... we ended up at "On The Border" Mmmm Yum! So I did have a few chips and salsa... but Hubby and I shared the smothered fajitas (Steak, Caramelized onions, topped with sauteed mushrooms & monterey cheese). We didnt eat any tortilla, just ate the Fajita meat, some beans, cheese and sour cream YUM! Today is a much better day, Im way less hungry cause I started off with eggs and bought better snacks for work. ---------------------------------------------------- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs w/ Veggies (Approx 1 Egg, Diced Mushroom, Onion, Serrano Peppers, Cheese & a little Sweet Thai Chili Sauce on top) Snack: 10 Grapes & a 1oz Pepper Jack Cheese Stick Lunch: Sandwich (1 small slice of 9 Grain Bread, a slice of Pepper Jack Cheese, Left Over Fajita Meat & Onions & some Italian Dressing). Snack: 1/2 C Low Fat Cottage Cheese & Some Fresh Pineapple Dinner: The Chicken & Veggie Stir-Fry I was meant to have last night. Im working on 50oz of water right now... things are so much easier now I can drink far more normally, and I'll have no issues getting 64oz+ in today.
BabyRuth2u
on 11/8/06 5:08 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 4 oz. lf cottage cheese with a few grape tomatoes, cup of coffee. Mid morn: Protein shake 25 gm, with about 2 oz of nuts. Got in about 2.5 bottles of water before noon and boy did I pay for it. With the coffee, the protein shake and the water I was making good friends with my bathroom this morning. LOL Dave called mid morn from wrok and wanted me to make him a docs appt. he's been having this pain on his right side, buttocks/hip area. Started Sunday night, not getting any better and still hurting. Thought maybe sciatic nerve. so we got him appt at 12:30. Did that, might be from him straining his back/hip from lifting me up a week and a half ago. Yup he had to try, he succeeded, but now he has this problem. Could be from that, cant really tell, could be anything. But anyways.. So by time we got out of docs office, got med**** Walmart (needed some new undies, bought them and brought them home opened the package and they are going to be too big. Aww what shame. LOL So I have to take them back and get a smaller size )))))) ) . So anyways.. LoL We had late lunch early dinner, we went for Chinese. Had a little of a few things, but was full and stuffed so quick which bummed me out. I was so hungry. But I think that is why i was full so fast, I ate too fast. But thats kind of good then I couldnt eat too much. LOL So it works out. Am having some coffee now with a mini bagel and some PB. Felt a sweet tooth, so went for the protein. Probably have a protein shake later. Dave is sound a sleep on the couch right now. Hope it wont make his back worse. Doc gave him some motrin and a 5 day prednisone pack to take for swelling and see if that helps. Will work on some more water before nights over. But I dread running to the bathroom so much. Didnt make it to the gym today with running around all afternoon. If I get movtivated might do some here at home later.
BabyRuth2u
on 11/8/06 5:19 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Oh forgot to mention when at the docs today the nurse who saw us first taking his temp and stuff commented to me that she didnt even recognize me at first, that I looked great. Asked how much I had lost etc. I was surprised. I have had her a few times, but didnt think she'd remember me really. I have only been to the office once since surgery and that was back in May. ( I was thinking about that recently too, that I go to the docs a lot less now since wls LOL woohoo ) I knew this one other nurse would remember I had wls because she was all for it when I talked to her and the doc about it, and she was always very supportive, I didnt see her today, but didnt realize this other one remembered or even knew, so that was cool. Then the nurse practitioner came in to see Dave and she says to me "You look awesome. How do you feel?" I said awesome! LOL She asked me a few questions before getting to Dave. LOL So that was kind of cool. I only saw her once before, usually I see the doc, so it was cool that two of them made mention.
(deactivated member)
on 11/8/06 5:13 am - PA
I think I will plead the 5th today... VERY busy day today so packing my snacks and lunch completely slipped my mind this morning. Lets just say I had a vending machine lunch of cheese crackers... I do know that I will be having Filet for dinner. (Work related thing...) YUM!! and I'll probably have to stare at some decadent dessert that I can't touch. Kathy
luckycat1
on 11/8/06 6:04 am - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast----protein drink snack--protein drink lunch--1/2 cup lettuce with tomatoes, cucumbers, .5 oz shreeded cheese and 1.5 oz of sliced turkey snack-protein drink another snack--1/4 cup of wheat chex with 1/4 cup of cal countdown milk dinner-fish and green beans I was going to work out but I did 2 hours of yard work today. raking leaves and getting everything cleaned up before it snows. MJ
Shari B.
on 11/8/06 7:38 pm - Roseville, MI
B-one packet instant oatmeal L-2 slices thin turkey lunch meat, 1 piece bacon, 1 wedge laughing cow cheese S-1/2 protein bar D-pintos and cheese from taco bell, one cooked onion & some carrots. I know wierd combination, but I took taco bell to my mom's last night and she had left over veggies that she had cooked in with a beef roast the night before and I can't resist cooked onions! S-way too much snacking, I was bad. I know now I'm having trouble with night time eating. I'm going to have to make myself drink a protein shake or something at night that will really fill me up. I'm a evening time grazer for sure. I took my chances and ate a few pieces of my kdis Halloween candy. It did not set well which I'm going to consider dumping and my clue to not do that again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views