OT: Just came home....

Mama-of-3
on 11/7/06 5:05 am - Philadelphia area, PA
from having TWO TEETH EXTRACTED! Lord help me now. I am sitting here moo-ing like a wounded cow. LOL The procedure itself wasn't bad but now that the novacaine is wearing off, i'm not too happy. =( Share in my misery please. LOL It is tough keeping nice teeth! These were old wisdom teeth that were never removed. I have been told I have really good teeth but I dont like when I have to see the dentist! Wawawawa...gonna go sit in my recliner and RELAX!
Darlene X
on 11/7/06 5:13 am - Maricopa, AZ
Did they give you any good drugs? hehehe Hubby got given great drugs after his wisdom tooth was taken out
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/06 5:13 am - PA
I'm not afraid of almost ANYTHING but the DENTIST! aaauuurrrggghhhh! Something about putting needles directly into your gums makes my skin crawl. I remember the dentist saying "BREATHE BREATHE!" when I was having my wisdom teeth extracted and threatening to sedate me becasue I wouldn't stop gripping the chair really hard when I was getting a filling. My worst nightmare about this surgery was actually all the tooth problems people were claiming to have because of it. Adhesions and scar tissue blocking your blowels? No problem, but having to go to the dentist for more than just a cleaning? The thought of it is almost sending me into a panic attack! Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. I'm all for pain medication, so don't be afraid of it. Relax. At least its over! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/06 5:42 am - Remington, VA
I feel for ya!! The weird thing to me is as I've gotten older I've become more and more afraid of going to see the dreaded dentist! Ughhh! Luckily my wisdom teeth were all extracted when I was 24. I would love to have ZOOM done though! I hope you feel better soon....sans meds! Kirsten
luckycat1
on 11/7/06 5:50 am - Cincinnati, OH
Ouch. I feel for you. Back in August I had to have not one but TWO root canals. Man I have never felt pain like that in my life. Thank goodness fpr pain meds and I am not talking about tylenol. Hope you feel better. MJ
Tamara L.
on 11/7/06 6:44 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Give me liberty, or give me death..... (I think somebody famous said that!)....but keep the dentist far, far, far from me! I have been a registered nurse for over 20 years, but I have always been mortally fearful of every dentist visit. It causes me to tense up just talking about it! God bless you, sweetie--speedy recovery!!! Tamara
RebekaA
on 11/7/06 8:20 am - Inland Empire, CA
Ugh! hmmmmm, unable to eat/chew.... Silver lining??? haha. Hope you feel better real soon!
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/7/06 11:27 pm - My Town, NH
Oh my! I hope your mouth, and the rest of you, feels better very soon! We're sending you sympathetic thoughts! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views