WDYET??? **Tuesday**

Darlene X
on 11/7/06 4:48 am - Maricopa, AZ
Well, all this talk of hunger and confessions and food got me thinking I should start up the "What Did Ya Eat Today" thread again.... that way we can all get an idea of what portions everyone is eating, and help keep us accountable and on track. Ok, keep in mind this is not my normal kind of day... breakfast and my last snack were quick and not normally so empty and carb filled.... but this is my day. ------------------------------------------------------ Breakfast: 3/4 C Cherrios with 1% Milk Snack: 1 Pepper Jack Cheese Stick & 3/4 of a Gala Apple Lunch: A Small Sandwich (1 small slice of 9 Grain Bread, 1 Slice Pepper Jack Cheese, 3 Thin Slices of Salami, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion & A Little Red Wine Vinegarette) Snack: 4 Pretzels (The hard kind, but not the teeny ones, the larger size hard pretzels-- we ran out of yogurt, my normal afternoon snack so I grabbed what I could find.. Yeah no excuses!) Dinner: 1/2C Chicken Stir Fry (Chicken Breast, Bell pepper, Onion, Snap Peas, Brocolli, Carrots & Sweet n Sour Sauce) According to My-Calorie-Counter Im at about 1037 calories for the day.
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/06 5:06 am - PA
Okey doke. Lets see. Breakfast: 2 med. eggs over easy w/ salsa Snack: 2 oz. deli sliced roast beef and 1 oz cheese Lunch: about 3/4 c. cream of potato soup ( I know I KNOW...but its cold and rainy here) and a small house salad Snack: skipping it. I'm too full from lunch still and I gotta get my water in. Dinner: Probably some leftover steak or chicken and green beans. I ran out at lunchtime to vote, so I ordered the soup and salad combo to go from my favorite Mexican restaurant without asking what the soup was. I guess I could have done worse considereing it was my FAVORITE MEXICAN RESTAURANT I stopped at...LOL Kathy
HAILEY
on 11/7/06 5:30 am - CARSON CITY, NV
Okay lets see! Breakfast: 7oz low carb no pulp OJ, with a scoop of protien powder! Snack: 3 Hot Tamale candies! (i know not nutritious at all!) Lunch: 1/4 of a turkey wrap, low carb multigrain tortilla, turkey, vinegrette, lettuce onion, black olives and 1 slice of bacon! Snack: 7oz low carb no pulp OJ, with a scoop of protien powder! Dinner: Probably another 1/4 of the turkey wrap! I havent added it all in my calorie counter yet but I'm guessing around 800-900 and about 60g protien, not my best day, but not my worst!
BabyRuth2u
on 11/7/06 7:51 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1/2 packet of instant oatmeal, cup of coffee w/coffee mate Mid morn: Protein shake w/ 1 oz nuts, a bit later had 2 wheat thins with some roasted red pepper hummus ( the hummus was just calling my name had to have a bite LOL ) Lunch: 2 tbs of the roasted red pepper hummus w/ approx. 10 wheat thins Mid to late afternoon: 1/2 protein bar, 1oz nuts. Dinner: 3 oz ground chicken meatballs in soup I made, about 1/3 cup of the soup, small salad w/ good seasons dressing Eve: Having my eve protein shake now. Oh and having some nuts. I can't stop them!! UGH!! Yes I know get rid of them, but you know how many $$ in nuts I've thrown away the past months doing this?? Did 2-1/2 bottles of water today, not going to make the 64, will try to force another before nights end, it is a bit early yet.
miminjoey
on 11/7/06 10:01 am - Fort Bragg, NC
cup of coffee mozzarella cheese stick, 1 chicken nugget beef stew brownie yeah didn't do so well today about at 400 calories Mimi
Shari B.
on 11/7/06 7:35 pm - Roseville, MI
B-1 packet instant oatmeal L-1 cup shredded lettuce with 2 slice of turkey lunchmeat, dressing S-achieve one coffee drink, few sunchips D-2 scrambled eggs, 2 slices bacon S-salad, 1 piece bacon, 1 wedge laughing cow cheese S-few pretzels I am finding I've been more hungry at night. I don't know if I don't get enough in earlier in the day, or if my night time eating habits are going to be a problem again. Maybe I'm worried for nothing. sigh
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/7/06 11:32 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 package regular instant oatmeal with one sliced banana Lunch: 1 wrap sandwich with crabmeat and sliced avacado Snack: 1 pear Dinner: 1 slice of pepperoni pizza (Yes, not a great choice!) Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle No clue about calories and other stuff for the day. I can't figure out how much the wrap sandwich or the slice of pizza truly was. 64 ounces of water and all my vitamins. Not a great day for me but not too horrible either.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views