Good morning, it's MOVIN Monday!

BabyRuth2u
on 11/5/06 9:20 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning, I hope everyone is well. I'm dressed and getting ready to head off to the gym. It looks like a beautiful morning out there. Not quite as cold. It is suppose to get to 58 or 60 degrees today!! Might take the dog out later for a walk also in her new fur coat!! LOL Just couldn't pass it up. She looks so cute in it too. LOL Started feeling a bit queasy this morning after breakfast, and tried talking myself out of the gym. UGH why does that keep happening??? But I figured I"d wait and see how I feel and am feeling better now, so no excuses. I have been snacking more lately and not getting in enough water so need to really focus on those two things. I dont think getting in more water will be a struggle, I know I can do that, but this snacking demon is going to be tough. I just have to say NO. There's not really any other way. I also think this weekend I have noticed as I have heard said, that sometimes we confuse thirst with hunger. So I will try that also. If I think Im hungry or want to snack, Im going to try drinking water and see how that goes. Hope everyone has a great successful week. Dont let the little things get you down. Its always a new day, a new hour, new week. We have the gift of starting over, doing what we know we need to do. Keep up the good work and get out there and MOVE!!!!
RebekaA
on 11/5/06 11:31 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Yay, my lazy butt finally gets to post on here! After going thru Oct. with hardly any exercise, I got up at 5:30am today and made it to the gym! It's gotten harder and harder to squeeze the gym in lately. I finally sucked it up and decided if the only time I can squeeze it in is at 6am--then I have to do it! yeck. I can only do it when dh is not traveling (we have a 2.5 yo dd), but it's better than nothing. Happy Monday y'all!
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/6/06 12:05 am - My Town, NH
Good morning! I did my usual weight training routine at the gym this morning. Yes, 5:30 a.m. is soooo early! I was very good this weekend and hit the gym on both Saturday and Sunday. I was hoping to lose a pound this weekend so that I can meet my goal of 7 pounds lost this month, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. I weigh in tomorrow for my 8-month surgiversary. Maybe that one pound will disappear in the middle of the night! Thanks for encouraging me to MOVE! - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 11/6/06 1:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
I think tomorrow morning Im going to set my alarm for 4am, and just force myself out of bed and do a 30 minute workout to my XBOX Yourself!Fitness game.... Just to see how it goes.... if I can get my lazy butt out of bed 3 times this week and do some working out, I can increase it .... let's see huh? I'll post the results tomorrow on your thread.....
robinsaxton
on 11/6/06 5:01 am - Columbia, MD
Hi RuthAnn. After only working out twice last week, I pushed my butt out of bed this AM and got in a good strength training workout. I didn't get a chance to walk at lunch but I plan on getting on my bike this evening. It's so cold here. I am just not a cold weather person, not even when I was at my heaviest. But I love the new sweaters I have been able to buy. Keep moving! Hugs, Robin
luckycat1
on 11/6/06 5:14 am - Cincinnati, OH
Going to t qym after dinner. I think I will walk 2 miles and do the stair stepper for about 30 minutes if my back stops hurting. You have to post a picutre of your done in the fur coat. MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views