Great Weekend!!!

Darlene X
on 11/5/06 11:07 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys!!!!!!!!!! I had a pretty nice weekend... I was allowed to go shopping!!!!!!!!!!! I went out with my sister in law Katie (Almost 2 yrs post-op)... she was my personal fashion consultant hehe... I spent like $250 UGH.... but I needed it.... plus the shirts should last a long time.... Anyway a few little victories... I had to get new bra's, and Im a 38C now YAY YAY YAY!!!! getting into a 38 was the biggest victory for me of the weekend. All the pants I got were 14's YAY... and all my tops were XL. I got some cute outfits... I have a new outfit for church and Hubby took some pictures of me which I'll post--- but our home computer is been fixed, so once we have it back I'll do them! EJ's Dad called me skinny on the weekend... and thats a lot from him..... plus my sister in law Sherry said she was checking out my butt on halloween hahaha... and said I look thin...... Its really weird cause I still don't see that at all..... Ok so what WOW's did you all have this weekend????? Darlene 338/203/170 -135lbs
BabyRuth2u
on 11/5/06 11:53 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations Darlene, that sounds like a fun wow weekend for sure!! I see you are at 203, getting so close to ONDERLAND!! When I saw your post this morning I thought that might be one of them, but its coming!! Just more to celebrate!! My wows this weekend were that I bought my first pair of boots!! I've wanted a pair, have been keeping an eye out but they've just been too high! But I found a reasonable height pair, and I love them. But then I thought, hmm I have nothing to wear with boots like these, you need those shorter length pants to show them off. LOL so I had to go back out shopping yesterday to get an outfit for my boots LOL I got two pair of pants, one brown, one a clay color and a sweater top. I do got pics I'll have to post them. THe boots are mid calf height. I did try on some all the way to the knee and they fit!!! That was a big wow!! Ive never had knee boots on in my life, calves always too fat. But the heels on those were too high, I didnt want to fall and break anything. LOL Keep those wow moments going!!! See you in onderland soon, you are on your way!
BabyRuth2u
on 11/6/06 12:09 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I went ahead and put my boots pics up in my photos section.
Darlene X
on 11/6/06 1:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
I was just going to say that you needed to post a picture!!! You beat me to it!!! You look fabulous! Amazing! Gorgeous!!! Im holding steady at 203... I knew it would happen, my body loves to torture me... so I was prepared to stall right before onderland haha Darlene
robinsaxton
on 11/6/06 4:52 am - Columbia, MD
Looking great RuthAnn! What cute boots.
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/6/06 5:51 am - My Town, NH
Holy cow woman! You look skinny! Those are great boots and I'm so glad you bought them for yourself. You deserve it! Enjoy strutting in those gorgeous boots! Hugs, Stephanie
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/6/06 12:09 am - My Town, NH
Congratulations on your new wardrobe!!! It's so much fun to shop for new clothes. Can't wait to see the pictures of the skinny girl in new clothes! I was too busy this weekend with cleaning, studying and putting away lawn stuff for the winter to really have any wows. I did, however, make that pumpkin cheesecake! It was really fun to make and I only ate a couple of bites of it. It was very yummy! I'm going to make it for Thanksgiving so that I can enjoy dessert without too much guilt. Thanks for the recipe! - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 11/6/06 1:33 am - Maricopa, AZ
Oh YAY Im glad you likd it... I worry one day someones gonna be like... that recipe was disgusting! hahaha. Did you add a little more spice or follow the recipe to a T? I was evil and ate a cupcake on the weekend... so no sweet stuff for me for a while!
Amy I.
on 11/6/06 4:35 am - KS
Well I did kinda did have a WOW moment this weekend. I went to the store and ran into my brother. I haven't seen him in a few weeks. The first thing out of his mouth( from down the isle) was GAIN SOME WEIGHT! That is coming from a 34 year old that weighs 150 soaking wet!( if he is lucky) So that was it! Oh yeah I was wearing my new size 10 jeans when I saw him! I have always felt huge around my family because they are all so thin. Not only the brother at the store but I have a sister that weighs maybe 100lbs and another brother that is tall and weighs 190. And even my mom who is 5' wieghs 110. And just think I was 290! So yeah that was a WOW moment! Amy I
Darlene X
on 11/6/06 5:28 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY Amy!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome... I always have such a fun time when I find out I weigh less than another family member hahaha... My BIL who is living with us is 205lbs, and Im 203!! YAY Victory hahaha... I'll just never get down to my teeny 115lb SIL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views