my turn to scream...."ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/06 10:00 pm - Remington, VA
HOLY MOLY! I finally reached onderland!!!!!!! It took forever, but I'm here and rejuvenated! This is such an exhilirating feeling! Thanks to all who've stood in my corner!!! Kirsten 265/198/145
jennb40
on 11/5/06 1:49 am - Nashua, NH
Congratulations Kirsten....isn't Onederland a WONDERfUL place to be....I want to get there soon and stand in the corner with the rest of the MARCHers who are there! Keep up the good work! Barbara
(deactivated member)
on 11/5/06 3:32 am - Remington, VA
Barbara! Thank you! It feels great, especially after feeling kind of discouraged as of late...it's very rejuvenating after stalling between 201-203 for endless weeks! Good luck to ya and see ya when you get here!!! Kirsten
Mary M.
on 11/5/06 2:59 am - Livonia, MI
Congrats! Keep up the good work! Mary
(deactivated member)
on 11/5/06 3:34 am - Remington, VA
Mary, Hey we're date buddies! Thanks for the congrats! Kirsten
RebekaA
on 11/5/06 3:47 am - Inland Empire, CA
YAY FOR YOU!!!! Awesome!!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/5/06 3:54 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Rebekah! How've you been? Kirsten
RebekaA
on 11/5/06 12:17 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Really great, thanks! Looking forward to actually being able to be IN our family Holiday photographs this year instead of hiding!!! You are looking fabulous btw!
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/06 9:03 pm - Remington, VA
I know what you mean, I just made an appointment for our family photos to be taken. They'll be the first one since oh, I think 2000! TY!
Mary M.
on 11/5/06 5:22 am - Livonia, MI
Hey, I didn't even notice the date! I always feel like I am a slow loser but I feel great and it is consistently coming off. It is work but it is worth it. My goal and my current weight is the same as you too! It must be the date! Mary 278/198/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views