Christmas Cards

Mama-of-3
on 11/1/06 12:14 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
I have started writing out my christmas cards. I would love to send you all one as well. If you would like, please send me an email to [email protected] with your home address and i'll send you one too. Include your birthday too. I LOVE sending out cards for special occasions to people. It has become so easy to just send an email but who doesn't love getting real mail? I do! I wont share any information you send me with anyone. Promise. =) Trish
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/1/06 8:55 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Trish! I would love to receive a card from you and send you one as well. I know that there is a HUGE list on the main board for holiday cards. I was thinking that I couldn't really send out that many cards but wished we could do a similar list on our Marchers board. What do you think? Are people interested in compiling a list of addresses for our Marchers group? If enough people are interested, we can combine one list and send it out via email. Thoughts? - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 11/1/06 9:36 pm - North of Boston, MA
I'm game! I emailed Trish and commented on the main board's list... It seems some people have intentions to send to some people not all and some others are afraid only "popular" people will get cards and um.... Since I'm no longer in high school I think I'll stay out of that childhood game lol but if we want to do it on the Marchers board count me in!
miminjoey
on 11/1/06 10:36 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I want in!!!!!! OHHHHH somone make a list!!!!! Mimi
Tamara L.
on 11/1/06 10:33 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
I think that's a wonderful idea! I would love the addresses of all us here that began our journeys in March of this year. We all "get" each other. Trish, I'll be sending you my information. Wouldn't it all be great if we all lived in the same little neighborhood? Tamara
Mama-of-3
on 11/1/06 11:30 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
I am making the list so send over those home addresses! I'll send out the main list on Thanksgiving so everyone has some time to send them to me. I have a few already! Let's all join in. I love getting Christmas cards. =) Trish
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/2/06 2:41 am - My Town, NH
Trish, thanks for volunteering to compile the list! I can't wait to send and receive cards with the other MARCHers! Thanks again! Hugs, Stephanie
Shari B.
on 11/6/06 7:27 pm - Roseville, MI
Hi Trish, Sorry for the delayed response. I haven't been online too much lately. I'd love to join in the card exchange. I sent you an email with my info. Thanks a lot for putting this together! Hugs, Shari
Sheila A.
on 11/2/06 12:28 am - Thermal, CA
Me too! Count me in!!! Sheila
robinsaxton
on 11/2/06 12:56 am - Columbia, MD
I'm in. This will be so much fun to send and receive cards from all of you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views