Support group in Mass, topic "Holiday Eating"

~ Stylz ~
on 11/1/06 2:48 am - North of Boston, MA
It's that time of year when families gather and food is everywhere!! This is my first year that I'll be post-op at holiday gatherings and have to admit its a little nerve racking knowing there will be so many foods on the table that I shouldn't eat (and some that I should but might make me dump ). The Center for Weight Management in Lowell is holding their monthly support group meeting in November and the topic will be "Holiday Eating".. The meeting is held on November 14th, 6:00pm at Lowell General Hospital. Another member of OH, Barbara from NH (my neighbor in the hospital and a very good friend) will be there that night too! Her and I plan to meet for dinner in the cafeteria of Lowell General before the meeting if anyone is interested in meeting us!! We'll be there at 4:30 and then can go to the meeting for 6. Anyone like to join us? lets meet Its great meeting people and relating with those on the same journey! If you're interested and/or need directions let me know hope to see you then!
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/1/06 8:56 pm - My Town, NH
I so wish I could join you. The topic and the company sound like a winning combination! I'll be in London for work on that day. But, please take notes and pass on any tidbits to us! Have fun! - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 11/1/06 9:34 pm - North of Boston, MA
London, Lucky you!! We should all get together at some point after the new year. I know you're up in NH but maybe Barbara and I can head north and you south and we'll find a meeting spot? It would be great to meet
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/2/06 9:26 am - My Town, NH
I'd love to meet up with you both in 2007! Let's plan for it. I'm happy to head south. Especially if it's warmer!
jennb40
on 11/2/06 6:42 am - Nashua, NH
You will be in London....like across the pond London? I hope it is that one and not London, NH!!!! (if there is one!). Hope you have a wonderful time. Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/2/06 9:28 am - My Town, NH
Yup, it will be the London across the pond. I'll be working, but plan to take in a museum or two and at least make a shopping stop at Harrod's! I'll say hello to the queen for you! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views