HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlene X
on 10/31/06 10:30 pm - Maricopa, AZ
OMG can you even believe its a new month????? We are all entering into our 8th month since surgery, boy how time flies when your getting skinny!!! I can't even believe the year is almost over...... we have a few more holidays to get through girls(And also odd boy that posts hehe)! Thanksgiving!!!! Lots of healthy options, good turkey protein, veggies... just skip the pumkin pie--- we can do it!! And then Christmas, same thing... we got through the hard one, Halloween is the worst cause its candy galore! I love November.... seeing I didnt grow up in the USA we didnt have Thanksgiving, and it's one of my favorite new holidays hehe.... Its also my Birthday month! I will turn the big old 25 (hehehehe) on the 11th! I get to go clothes shopping this weekend, and get a pedicure... Im counting that as my Birthday presents.... I asked Hubby just for a nice night away in a nice hotel for my Birthday... so it should be fun. Im also counting down to a weeks vacation the week before Christmas, I need it--- gotta get away from work for a while--- we will be taking a road trip, Colorado, Utah, Southern Idaho Time to get planning for Christmas everyone Darlene 338/203/170
BabyRuth2u
on 10/31/06 10:47 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Time sure is flying. For some reason this year I was anxious for Fall to come, seemed to take forever, now that it's here it's just been flying by. My one brother's birthday is Nov 11 too. If you're anything alike, then you're awesome! But we knew that already. Sound like some great birthday plans. Have fun!!
Mary M.
on 11/1/06 8:03 am - Livonia, MI
Boy, where did the time go!! At least turkey is good protein. Happy Birthday Darlene. I loved being 25, in 4 years when I hit that again I would love to celebrate with a road trip out west. I love the holidays but this time of year in MI can be quite gray and the weather not so nice. I prefer the summertime and warm temps with sunny days. Like Arizona. I guess I better get planning Christmas. It will be here in a minute. Mary
Darlene X
on 11/2/06 3:44 am - Maricopa, AZ
I love winter in AZ, beautiful sunny days at the park hehe.... I wore my sweater for the first time today though! Mornings are getting very cold! If you ever head out this way you better come visit
robinsaxton
on 11/2/06 1:15 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Darlene. I was just saying the same thing...that this year has gone by so fast. I love this time of year (except for the cold weather) and am looking forward to decorating for Christmas. I am enjoying my fall decorations right now. Happy Birthday! I hope you really enjoy your shopping and night away. You will probably find so many cute things to buy in your new sizes. What fun! Have a great day. Hugs, Robin
Darlene X
on 11/2/06 3:57 am - Maricopa, AZ
I don't have many decorations, I want to get into it but always seem to be too busy! maybe this year! I am excited about the clothing shopping... to shop in the 'regular" section... I need something super cute for church
Beckers
on 11/2/06 11:44 am - Cottage Grove, OR
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Its NOVEMBER! My hubby and I have been waiting for November for months! This is the month we get our house in Oregon and move and start a new life. YAY
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views