Check it out!

Stephanie Smiles
on 10/31/06 1:04 am - My Town, NH
Our very own Marcher, Ruth Ann, was a runner-up in the OH Halloween logo contest! Her logo is so fantastic! Here is the link to the post about the winners. http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/action,replies/board_id,4856/topic_id,3138440/cat_i d,4456/a,messageboard/ Go Ruth Ann! - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 10/31/06 2:46 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOOO HOOO Ruth's is awesome!!!
Beckers
on 10/31/06 7:21 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Ooh I checked out the link, and Ruth Ann did awesome! congrats!
miminjoey
on 10/31/06 7:36 am - Fort Bragg, NC
too mimi
BabyRuth2u
on 10/31/06 7:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Awww, shucks *blush* I was so thrilled when I got my email this morning that I was a runner up and I get a subscription for one year to OH magazine. WoooHooooo!!!! Great Halloween present. LOL Hope everyone has been doing well. My 3 days temp position is done, or should be. Is anyways as of now. Its a new health center thing they've put in the local chain pharmacies and they had someone on extra for the roll out, which.. they didnt need. It was pretty slow, but hey I got paid. LOL So Im back at least for a few days until I do something else. Hope everyone's been keeping active. I did take my clothes with me yesterday and went to the gym after work. But today I took off. But back to it tomorrow morning. I'll be back to remind you all. Hahahaha!!
jennb40
on 10/31/06 8:12 pm - Nashua, NH
Way to go Ruth Ann - our own MARCHers celebrity! Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 10/31/06 10:08 pm - North of Boston, MA
Congrats Ruth Ann!!
robinsaxton
on 10/31/06 9:32 pm - Columbia, MD
Very cool Ruth Ann. I really liked your logo. What talent! Thanks for letting us know about this Stephanie. They had some really good logos. Robin
Amy I.
on 11/1/06 2:53 am - KS
Way to go RUTH ANN! But I already knew that you were a winner! Amy I
Mary M.
on 11/1/06 8:06 am - Livonia, MI
Wow, congratulations Ruth Ann very nice design. I also like the Santa suit, it looks really cute. Way to go, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views