What ya wearing today????

Darlene X
on 10/30/06 11:03 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Anyone wearing costumes today? Hubby went to work as The Hulk... he is all green LOL, I took some pictures, I'll post them when I get time. Im not a dress up kind of person, I don't like the attention, and Im not much into halloween, we don't do halloween in New Zealand, so I never grew up with it... Its an American thing... Anyway I have selfish reasons for starting this thread! hehehe Todsay I am wearing a 18/20 shirt that is far too big (I get to spend money this weekend and go shopping for clothes YAY)... but the BEST thing, I am wearing a pair of size 14 jeans WOO HOO!!!! They are a tighter fit, but look good... Im in a 14 YAY YAY!!! So spill it, what you wearing?
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/31/06 1:07 am - My Town, NH
Darlene, congrats on the size 14s!!! That's amazing! You must look great in them. I'm wearing my same old stuff. It's so tough not to go out and buy clothes as I drop an inch here or there. I'm trying to make my work wardrobe last until the end of the year. I think I could fit into some 18s, but I really need to save money for Christmas! Have a great day! - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 10/31/06 4:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks I know what you mean about the clothing! I am so desperate for clothes right now though, I have almost nothing... we got a little money this week so im finally allowed to go buy some cute outfits, weight loss is slower now so Im sure I can get maybe 3-4 months out of them. Darlene
RebekaA
on 10/31/06 1:20 am - Inland Empire, CA
I'm bumming it. I'm wearing cute yoga sweats (L!) and a cozy XL long sleeve T. yay Marchers!
bananajana5
on 10/31/06 2:36 am - Jackson, TN
Congrats on the 14!!! Isn't it great! If they are a little tight now...it won't be long til they are falling off...I have been going to goodwill...finding great stuff!! I am in size 8 blue jeans although I am still wearing some 10 too. If I could get rid of a little extra skin (hahaha) I could fit in a 6 !! Way to go Darlene!
Darlene X
on 10/31/06 4:27 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOW, 8's and 10's Im jealous!... actually I doubt Id ever get that small, I don't have the frame for it... Your doing awesome!!! I know these pants will soon get lose too. I remember buying my 18's and they fit like this, now Im in 14's YAY...
HAILEY
on 10/31/06 2:55 am - CARSON CITY, NV
I am wearing a Lg (junior sizes)T-shirt and a 12 in jeans (also juniors)! I have the same problem with the fat roll I could probably fit in to a size 8 if I didn't have this spare tire around my waist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hailey 245/155/141
Darlene X
on 10/31/06 4:28 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ughhh the evil fat roll!!! I can relate to you there... When I get more snug fitting tops I feel bad cause I have this ugly roll ick! I tried some shaper panties things but they just push the roll further up hahaha
luckycat1
on 10/31/06 3:29 am - Cincinnati, OH
I have never gotten into the whole Holloween thing either. I had a doctor's appointment today-my 9 month so of course I had to wear something real light. I had on dress pants size 18 that were too big and long (I can wear reg size 16's and women's 14's) and a size 14/16 shirt and a size 1x suede jacket. I have since changed. I am now wearing a pair of 3x drawstring sweats and a 3x t-shirt that looks like a short dress (I amgoing to go work out later this evening).
Darlene X
on 10/31/06 4:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
You mean 8 months right? Sounds like we need to go shopping together! Come join me this weekend... hehe
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views