Good morning :)

BabyRuth2u
on 10/29/06 8:48 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi everyone, sorry I'v been mia, just busy. I'm on a temp job for a few days. Friday, today and tomorrow at least, may be more not sure yet. So I havent' gotten to post our movin inspirations for the day. I'm done at 5 and very close to my gym but not feeling inspired to take clothes and change after work and JUST DO IT. LOL We'll see, maybe before I go I'll pack some stuff up. But don't let my slacking off keep you down! Its a new week and time to get things moving once more. Looks like its actually suppose to be bright and sunny today and like 66 which would be great!!!! Talk to you all later, checked in to see whats going on. We had a busy weekend too. The puppy got sick Saturday evening we had to take her to vet hospital. No fever or anything in her stool, but boy was she sick, throwing up everywhere many times and other things. Didnt get into anything, just think its like a flu bug. She was better sunday and is right back to her oldself this morning. Its garbage day and the guys went past a few minutes ago and she's barking up a storm to wake the dead!! She's such a yippee yap sometimes. Have a great day everyone. !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views