Halloween costume

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/06 7:52 am - PA
I have a pic on my profile of me in my Halloween Costume. I'm the "Bride of Darkness" just in case you couldn't tell. It was nice to be able to choose from a wide variety of costumes instead of just the small plus sized section this year. Plus, my princess was a princess. She looked so cute I let her get away with murder all night. Oh well... Kathy
RebekaA
on 10/29/06 10:13 am - Inland Empire, CA
OMG! You are SO tiny!!! You look awesome! You little girl is just BEAUTIFUL!!! What a little angel. Looks like fun!
Courtney B.
on 10/29/06 4:27 pm - Lancaster, CA
You look great! I also want to know how you got your page so cute. Do I need to convert to the new profile to get more options like that? Or are you an HTML wiz? Congrats on getting to the 150's! Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/06 9:42 pm - PA
I did convert to the new profile. They have made it pretty simple for people to customize their profiles now. I like it. I do have some HTML training because part of my job is me being the "webmaster" of one of our intranet sites at work, but I didn't really have to use it for my page. It was mostly trial and error. Most of my graphics were basically cut and paste. I actually had more control over the old style becasue I knew HTML. You could actually enter code there and pretty much get what you want. Kathy
jennb40
on 10/29/06 8:17 pm - Nashua, NH
You are just "too cute"! And your princess is beautiful also! You look absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing! Barbara
Tamara L.
on 10/29/06 8:18 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
What a doll-baby! (Both of you!) Thanks for sharing your pictures. Your Halloween decorations looked great. Tamara
BabyRuth2u
on 10/29/06 8:42 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Great pictures. As stated you are so small!!! The pic tures are cool. Hope you had a wonderful time. I love Halloween. No parties this year, we'll see next
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/06 9:46 pm - PA
Thanks so much for the nice comments ladies. Halloween is my favorite too. I guess I will never grow up. I LOVE to dress up and I love carving pumpkins. Too bad no candy this year, but thats ok. I still can have lots of fun!
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/30/06 2:09 am - My Town, NH
WOW! You look so skinny! Your little one is such a doll too. It looks like you guys had a great party. Thanks for sharing! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 10/30/06 3:23 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Kathy. You look great! Wow! You are quite the shrinking woman. Your daughter looks so cute. She has beautiful eyes! Where does she get the blue from? Thanks for sharing. Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views