Only 2 Months Til Christmas!!

Darlene X
on 10/25/06 2:11 am - Maricopa, AZ
It's coming soon! Have you done all your shopping? hehe.. What did you get me??? It will be here before you know it!!! Darlene
Mama-of-3
on 10/25/06 2:35 am - Philadelphia area, PA
I love Christmas! My little girl is basically done but it's hard not to keep buying and buying for a 5 year old. My teenagers....not so good. I have bought NOTHING for them yet. They both need new cell phones so I may just buy them that. I love going out on black friday too. =) I cant wait till Christmas!!
Darlene X
on 10/25/06 2:45 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im a psycho.... Ive been listening to Christmas music online since August haha.
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/06 2:55 am - PA
Ack! You're killing me! I'm trying to get my house ready for a Halloween party this weekend. Then we are having Thanksgiving at my house. Then we celebrate Hanukkah (we are an interfaith family) and THEN we celebrate Christmas. I love shopping, but not at Christmas. I am the QUEEN of online ordering and giftcards. You can tell by the tons of catalogs I get everyday in the mail at this time of year... Kathy
miminjoey
on 10/25/06 5:00 am - Fort Bragg, NC
My stepdaughter I am finish with her, the boys I haven't really started because we are moving soon and I really don't want to add to what they already have so I have gotten them clothes but no toys. i figure since we are going home to see both sets of grandparents they'll make up for what i don't buy. Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views