A Pound!!!!

jennb40
on 10/25/06 12:31 am - Nashua, NH
Only One Pound..... This sounds good for all of us who are thinking about stalls....(I saw this post on another forum!) Barbara Hello, do you know me? If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm "only one pound".....just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to 10, 20 or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being "only one pound" of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying: "Oh, I only lost one pound." (As if that were such a terrible thing!). For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!!!! After all, I'm "only one pound" of fat!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/25/06 2:14 am - North of Boston, MA
that 1 pound is all i need to get to 100!!! 1lb
Amy I.
on 10/25/06 2:48 am - KS
Just when I think that I have lost that one pound I find it agian! exactly.... 1lb
robinsaxton
on 10/25/06 5:20 am - Columbia, MD
That's a great way to look at 1LB. Better to lose 1lb than to gain 1lb. Thanks Barbara.
BabyRuth2u
on 10/25/06 6:39 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Barb, this is great, I loved it!! I expanded my thoughts on it in my Wednesday post. Hope you're having a great day. thank you for sharing it with us.
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/26/06 5:09 am - My Town, NH
A pound is a pound...is a pound...is a pound...etc.! I'll take a pound down over a pound up anyday of the week! Especially on weigh-in day! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views