I'm stalled

Sheryl J.
on 10/24/06 11:36 pm - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
I've been stuck around 146 for the past month or so. It's really frustrating. I know I have fallen off the wagon in some respects so I guess I'll try a little more discipline before I do anything drastic. My cat has been very ill. She is so skinny. I took her to the vet on Monday. They ran lots of tests but didn't find much wrong with her other than potassium deficiency, arthritis, and fleas. She is taking a calcium supplement, pepcid and is eating special food. She's 15 years old but I'm not ready to lose her. On the bright side, I went shopping on Satruday and bought six new pairs of pants. They were all size 12! 218/208/146/115
Darlene X
on 10/25/06 2:15 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOO HOO for the size 12 !!!!!!!!!! Im sorry about your cat though Stalling is normal... but if you feel you need a kick in the butt how about going back to basics, loading up on protein, cutting out some of the crap we slowly allow back in... How about a plateu buster diet? Darlene
robinsaxton
on 10/25/06 5:18 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Sheryl. Stalls are quite frustrating. I finally got over one that lasted 3 1/2 weeks. I started charting (fitday.com) what I was eating and I really picked up the exercise. I discovered that I had allowed too many nibbles of carbs throughout the day. That caused me to get less protein and surprisingly I wasn't getting enough calories either. I have since gotten back to planning my meals, still charting them and I have lost another 3 lbs in the past 2 weeks. I am sorry about your cat. That's a long time to have her. We had outdoor cats because of my allergies. Well, they were not outdoors all the time but not totally indoors either. We have lost every one of them. Probably to coyotes or bobcats since we lived in an area with lots of those. Our last cat followed my daughter to the bus stop one day and never returned. We don't know if she found another home or got hit by a car. We never found her. I hope she gets better. Hugs, Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/26/06 5:11 am - My Town, NH
Sheryl, My kitties send your kitty healing thoughts! Congrats on the size 12 pants. That's great! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views