And away goes the scale...

Darlene X
on 10/23/06 8:57 am - Maricopa, AZ
*Holds up a little white jacket for MJ* Now just stick your arms out like a nice girl, we have a wonderful padded room for you! haha Now you deffinately needed that scale to be hidden or taken away! LOL
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/23/06 9:26 am - My Town, NH
I am in that weighing several times each day boat with MJ. But, I'm going to follow Darlene's lead and put it away for a while. I only record my weight on Sundays so there really is no need for me to weigh several times each day. I'm going right now to put it away... Okay, I gave it to my husband to put in the basement somewhere. He'll bring it out for me on Sundays for a while until I can get over my addiction!!! Maybe this will help me focus more on how far I've come instead of how far I have still to go. Darlene, you're so close to ONEderland! WOW! Keep up the great work! - Stephanie
Shana M.
on 10/23/06 1:59 pm - KY
The moment has come. I shall admit my obsession. I weigh every morning. right after i pee. Here's the really bad part. (sorry graphic) If I have to do #2 I will go and then weigh myself again. If it is diarrhea (like this morning) I have been known to get on the scale after each time. I do believe that is borderline OCD. Goodness I so need help!! White jacket and little padded room here I come!! (Hey I never claimed I was normal!) Shana
miminjoey
on 10/23/06 10:49 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Good for you!I was the same way everyday sometimes more then once in a day and when it stopped moving UGH!!!! So I just quit so now when i get on oncea week and see it has moved I fet all excited like a kid LOL...like yesterday when I noticed I am 20 pounds from Goal
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/06 10:29 am
I swear to God that I have two scales in my bathroom one is a weigh****chers and is suppose to be more accurate than the health o meter. I SWEAR I weigh myself at least 8 times on both of the scales in the morning. I get up go to the bathroom, wait 2 mins washing my hands then I dry them really good so that the water weight does not weigh down the scale (every pound counts) I then get on the scale. I tap one and while I am waiting for the number to get to 0 I climb on the other. The Health o meter is always .7 pounds more. I get on and off 3 times. I go back to bed until 6 a.m. then get on the scale and it always go down .5 pounds then I get back and forth a few more times and it always go up .4-.8 pounds before i leave and then I leave in a bad mood because I could not stop getting on when it was down .4-.8 pounds. I really do believe that I have a problem and it is complusion. I can not give up the scale even though it has not moved since around June. Too many brach's candy. I don't where the -5 pounds a month is coming from, I have not lost in I don't know when. When I starve myself on sat. mornings and then get on the scale I am down 5 pounds and then the first glass of water and I am back up. I am hating life right now.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views