Truley my first big WOW moment!!!!!!!!

HAILEY
on 10/20/06 2:55 am - CARSON CITY, NV
Last week I got very discouraged and disappointed in myself because instead of the scale moving down it went up 6 pounds over a 3 day period needless to say I was freaking out, then my aunt flow came and I just prayed when all was done i would go back to where I was 163lbs. Well this morning when I got on the scale I weighed in at are you ready for this 157lbs, can you believe it. I managed not only to lose the 6lbs of water from my period but another 6lbs, thats 12lbs in 10 days. I remember when I started my journey and met my urgeon he told me he wanted me to get to 135lbs, I was thinking ya right, I told him I'd be happy if I could get to the 150's he said I'm sure you would but you can do better than that! and can you believe it I'm in the 150's I haven't been this weight for about 10 years. I'm so happy today! This is a great day! Hailey 245/157/140
robinsaxton
on 10/20/06 4:17 am - Columbia, MD
Way to go Hailey! That is great! Now start aiming for the 130's. You can do it. That's not all that far away. I can totally see you reaching that by your surgiversary date. I just know you are going to do it. Hugs, Robin
RebekaA
on 10/20/06 7:42 am - Inland Empire, CA
WOW! My scale NEVER drops like that! Can I have yours?
jennb40
on 10/20/06 10:18 pm - Nashua, NH
Gee whiz...if I send you my address and pay for shipping, will you send ME your scales! Congratulations on a good job! I see 140 for you in notime and who knows where you stop! Keep it up! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/20/06 10:56 pm - My Town, NH
Congratulations Hailey. That's great! I'm with everyone else, please send me YOUR scale! Keep up the great job! - Stephanie
Lauren003
on 10/21/06 11:40 am - , NC
WOW!!! That's incredible!! Congratulations Hailey!!
BabyRuth2u
on 10/22/06 9:56 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations Hailey, that is wonderful! Does indeed sound like a great day! You can do it, keep it up!
Amy I.
on 10/23/06 2:27 am - KS
Hailey, I am sooo glad someone elses body does that! I do that all the time and it is discouraging to see that scale go up and not know if it will go back down or if you are done losing weight! Keep up the good work and keep your head up.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views