Updated Profile

RebekaA
on 10/22/06 1:16 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Thanks Kim! You're looking awesome, I totally didn't recognize your pic. I love the new hair! That's a ton of weight for your dh to lose on his own! Wow! Geez, men always do so well it seems!
BabyRuth2u
on 10/22/06 9:55 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Your profile looks great. I love the posting about "My friends calleed me skinny" LOL I agree with the things you said in the 7 month post about how all the things we were told really dont still apply. They change along the way. I, as you said feel normal. A good normal though. I can eat just about anything, excpetion of being too bad and eating junk LOL but regular food, no problem. I can chew normally, drink normally, and feel normal. I just get full quickly and I'm done. So I don't over eat. Cool huh? Thanks for sharing your profile!
robinsaxton
on 10/22/06 11:34 pm - Columbia, MD
Rebeka, You look great!!! So beautiful. I like the new profile for OH. Did you find it easier to get pics on and to update? I haven't given it a try yet as I just haven't had the time. Thanks for sharing. Oh and how great that you and hubby have lost so much weight!! Way to go! Hugs, Robin
RebekaA
on 10/23/06 4:39 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Robin, Thanks so much! Yes, it was super easy to upload pics and blog! You can still paste pics into your text like on the old profile. It didn't take me long at all, I just cut and pasted my old profile. It took maybe an hour or two at most.
Amy I.
on 10/23/06 2:34 am - KS
Rebeka, You look great SKINNY girl! When I grow up I want to look like you! Keep up the good work and keep updating that profile with pictures! Amy I
RebekaA
on 10/23/06 5:11 am - Inland Empire, CA
Amy, You look hot girl! I love that jean jacket you're wearing in your pics! You don't look old enough to have a grown son!
Shana M.
on 10/23/06 2:08 pm - KY
You did a great job and you look terrific! I know what you mean about your friends calling you skinny. My friends have taking to calling me skinny minny and saying I'm melting away. I know I'm not, but it still feels good to hear!! Shana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views