Updated Profile

RebekaA
on 10/20/06 4:54 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Everyone, I updated my profile and added some new pics. Check it out when you can. Happy Friday!
jennb40
on 10/20/06 10:16 pm - Nashua, NH
WOW weeeeee Rebeka - you are beautiful and thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures! You and the DH make quite the pair! Did he have this surgery also? Congratulations to both of you....you are an inspiration! Barbara
RebekaA
on 10/21/06 10:46 am - Inland Empire, CA
awwww shucks, barbara, you're always so sweet! Thanks for the kind words! Yes, my dh had WLS 12/19/05 (we had the same dr.)--and the jerk got skinny in like THREE months! (lost 40# the first month alone!) Can you imagine following that!?! I HAD to have it after he did, no way I could handle HIM being all skinny while I was still fat!!! lol It's been really nice and helpful going thru this together.
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/20/06 10:54 pm - My Town, NH
Hello gorgeous!!! Wow, you look amazing. Yup, I'm going to say it...you look tiny! What a great job you've done. We're so proud of you. Keep it up! Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 10/21/06 10:48 am - Inland Empire, CA
THANKS Stephanie! I definitely don't know about tiny, I still have a long way to go and sometimes I still feel huge, but I'm working on it Thanks so much, you guys made my day.
Beckers
on 10/21/06 11:17 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Rebeka- You've always been my beautiful friend! Now you are shining so brightly! I love your new profile pics! *hugs* Bec
Lauren003
on 10/21/06 11:44 am - , NC
Oh my goodness, Rebeka! You are simply stunning! Great pics and I second the tiny comment. Teensy, even! Your family must be SO proud of you! I know we are
RebekaA
on 10/22/06 5:56 am - Inland Empire, CA
*blush* Thank you SO much ladies for all your comments! You are all so supportive and wonderful! I truly thank you...I'm not worthy! I have been so glad to be able to share this journey with all of you and our awesome board, the support and encouragement here has been immeasurable! Have a great day all!
Shana M.
on 10/21/06 3:39 pm - KY
I flipped through your pics, you look amazing!! You're like a totally different person!! Shana
kimbaby74
on 10/22/06 10:23 am - Western, KY
You are absolutely beautiful! It must be great that DH had wls too. I wish my hubby had surgery. However, he's done a great job losing weight just using portion control...50 in 7 months. Not bad. I still weigh 21 lbs more than him, but soon I'll weigh less than hubby. I can't wait! Again, congratulations! Kim 359/224/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views